TUT Postgraduate Online Application 2024-2025
TUT Postgraduate Online Application 2024-2025: Courses Online Application 2024
Tshwane University of Technology’s (TUT) Postgraduate online application form for 2024-2025 is now available. We will learn how to fill out the TUT online application form 2024 in pdf format for Postgraduate courses in this article. If you run into any difficulties, please contact TUT via their official website: www.tut.ac.za for any online application information.
READ ALSO: TUT Application Online 2024
TUT Application for Admission to Postgraduate Studies 2024
Below are the closing dates for applications:
- All international applications close on 15 June 2024
- 28th February for January 2023 intake or 31st July for July 2024 intake
- Remember a non-refundable application or administration fee of R300. A certified copy of your own ID document and all-important qualifications and your original academic record. You have to add the proof of payment of the application fee to the application form if you were able to pay your application fee electronically or at the Bank.
- You can make payment of your application fee beforehand at ABSA BANK, ACCOUNT NUMBER-040000003.
Please, fill in your ID number in the Reference column and send the deposit slip with the application form that has been provided. There is essential information at the back of the page, kindly refer for more details. You are not supposed to use this account number for any further transactions.
READ ALSO: TUT Online Application 2024-2025
Masters and PhDs applications are considered throughout the academic year. All applicants are encouraged to consult the Faculty and Departments before they submit their applications.
Click HERE to download the Application form in PDF format.
TUT ADMISSION POINT SCORE (APS) 2024
Check online if you meet the requirements for consideration for admission into the programme(s) of your choice before you apply. To use this facility, please visit https://www.tut.ac.za/study-at-tut/i-want-to-study/aps
TUT Minimum admission requirements 2024
TUT’s admission requirements for entry-level programmes adhere to national legislation and therefore the following are required:
- Bachelor’s degrees: at least four subjects at performance level 4. Courses Online Application 2024
- Diplomas: at least four subjects at performance level 3
TUT Admission Status 2024
- To check your status, please visit www.tut.ac.za
- Click on MENU
- Click on STUDY AT TUT
- Click on I WANT TO STUDY
- Click on Check your admission status
- Enter your id number,
- Click on submit.
A new screen will open with your reference number. Your status will be displayed and you can view and print a copy of the letter available.
Visit https://www.tut.ac.za/study-at-tut/i-want-to-study/appli-info/application-form…for more details
TUT Contact Details
- Tel: 086 110 2421
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit TUT’s Official Website for more information.
USEFUL RELATED LINKS: