List of all TUT University Courses Available in 2023-2024
TUT Courses 2023-2024: TUT Prospectus 2023 pdf Download…TUT Courses for 2023-2024
TUT University Courses for 2023-2024 Academic year
You can enrol in a variety of courses at TUT University for 2023 including science, arts, and engineering. Look over this list to see which one best fits your needs. View all TUT available courses 2023-2024
- Accounting – three levels of studies
- Auditing – six levels of studies
- Economics – four levels of studies
- Managerial Accounting and Finance – seven levels of studies
- Public sector finance – two levels of studies.
- Architecture – seven levels of studies
- Building Sciences – seven levels of studies
- Chemical, Metallurgical and Materials Engineering – five stages of studies
- Civil Engineering – eight levels of studies
- Electrical Engineering – eight levels of studies
- Geomatics – two levels of studies
- Industrial Engineering – eleven levels of studies
- Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics and Industrial Design – ten levels of studies.
- Applied Languages – seven levels of studies
- Integrated Communication – six levels of studies
- Journalism – six levels of studies
- Law – one level of study
- Public Management – eight levels of studies
- Safety and Security Management – eight levels of studies
- School of Education – four levels of studies.
- Computer Science – eight levels of studies
- Computer Systems Engineering – seven levels of studies
- ICT First Years’ and Foundation Unit – two levels of study
- Informatics – eight study levels Information Technology – seven levels of study
- Business and Information Management Services – eight levels of studies
- Business School – six levels of studies
- Hospitality Management – nine levels of studies
- Management and Entrepreneurship – seven levels of studies
- Marketing, Supply Chain and Sport Management – ten levels of studies
- Operations Management – five levels of studies
- People Management and Development – eleven levels of studies
- Tourism Management – nine levels of studies
- Adelaide Tambo School of Nursing Science – six levels of studies
- Animal Sciences – seven levels of studies
- Biomedical Sciences – seven levels of studies
- Biotechnology and Food Technology – seven levels of studies
- Chemistry – eight levels of studies
- Crop Sciences – seven levels of studies
- Environmental Health – six levels of studies
- Environmental, Water and Earth Sciences – ten levels of studies
- Horticulture – six levels of study
- Mathematics and Statistics – six levels of study
- Nature Conservation – six study levels
- Pharmaceutical Sciences – offers eight study levels
- Physics – six levels of study
- Sport, Rehabilitation and Dental Sciences – seven levels of study
- Drama and Film – five levels of studies
- Entertainment Technology – four levels of study
- Fashion Design and Technology – five levels of education
- Fine and Applied Arts – five levels of education
- Performing Arts – 4 levels of study
- Visual Communication – four levels of study
Therefore, all these available courses that are still open at TUT for 2023 can be applied for and registered for study to earn a qualification in diploma, degree, etc.
When applying for study admission, you must select the course you want to study for a qualification at TUT from the list of programmes offered by the Tshwane University of Technology.
TUT University Frequently Asked Questions about Programmes/Courses Offered and Requirements
Let’s take a look at some of the most frequently asked questions regarding Tshwane University of Technology Courses now that you’ve learned about all of TUT’s offerings.
- Which courses are still available at TUT for 2023?
Tshwane University of Technology (TUT) continues to provide all of its programmes for registration and study. The Tshwane University of Technology offers a wide range of courses, including diplomas, bachelor’s degrees, master’s degrees, and doctoral degrees. Just select whatever programme/course you want to pursue and earn a certificate for it.
TUT Online applications are now open for the 2023 academic year for the following programmes:
- Diploma in Computer Science
- Diploma in Computer Systems Engineering
- Diploma in Informatics
- Diploma in Information Technology
- Diploma in Multimedia Computing
Read Also: TUT Courses and Requirements 2023-2024
For more information about Tshwane University of Technology courses for 2023 applications, visit www.tut.ac.za
- Are TUT Applications open for 2023?
Yes, applications for admission to study at the Tshwane University of Technology (TUT) for the 2023-2024 academic year are open from 1 April 2022 to 30 September 2022.
- What are the TUT requirements for 2023?
The Tshwane University of Technology (TUT) admission requirements for 2023 are listed below:
General admission requirements for TUT
- You must have a pass mark in English at the Senior Certificate level (minimum additional language; certain programmes may require first or home language status)
- Students will be required to write an admission test, which will determine whether they will be admitted to the programme
- Each course has its own specific admission requirements. For full details click HERE
What are the minimum points for TUT?
Applicants must have an Admission Point Score (APS) of at least 24 to be accepted for this certification (excluding Life Orientation) at the University of Technology (TUT)
- How can I apply to TUT 2023?
To apply to Tshwane University of Technology (TUT) for 2023, visit www.tut.ac.za online application portal
TUT Contact Details
Tel: 086 110 2421
Visit TUT’s Official Website for more information.
USEFUL RELATED LINKS: