TUT Admission Requirements 2024/2025
TUT Admission Requirements 2024/2025; TUT login
TUT Online Application 2024-2025… TUT Application Form 2024
Admission Requirements 2024
Minimum general admission requirements for study at TUT 2024-2025
No person may be registered as a student in a programme of TUT unless he or she has complied with the following
General admission requirements for TUT 2024
- A pass mark in English at Senior Certificate level (minimum additional language; certain programmes may require first or home language status)
- Each course has its own specific admission requirements.
- Prospective students should note that the admission requirements of individual programmes could change from year to year.
- For some programmes, students will be required to write an admission test, which will determine whether they will be admitted to the programme, or whether it will be recommended to them that they enrol for a relevant foundation course.
- The following table indicates the levels of performance required for entry to specific levels of study: TUT Application Form 2024
TUT Requirements NSC – Gaps your profile: TUT Online Application 2024-2025
Results format for the new NSC-G and the minimum admission requirements for TUT:
|Rating code||Rating Marks|
|1||Outstanding achievement||80 – 100|
|2||Meritorious achievement||70 – 79|
|3||Degree substantial achievement||60 – 69|
|4||Diploma adequate achievement||50 – 59|
|5||Foundation moderate achievement||40 – 49|
|6||Elementary achievement||30 – 39|
|7||Not achieved||0 – 29|
Mathematics or Mathematical Literacy?
All learners are required to take one of the two subjects for NSC-G purposes
- Mathematics is relevant to programmes that require prior knowledge of mathematics; all others may only require Mathematical Literacy. (Details of what each subject entails can be determined by looking at the DoE curriculum statements, available on the DoE website).
TUT Admission Point Score (APS)
Check online if you meet the requirements for consideration for admission into the programme(s) of your choice before you apply. To use this facility, please visit https://www.tut.ac.za/study-at-tut/i-want-to-study/aps.
TUT Contact Centre
- Tel: 086 110 2421
- Email: email@example.com
- SMS Number: 30655
Please all students can visit TUT’s Official Website for any additional information.
USEFUL RELATED LINKS: