TUT Courses and Requirements 2022-2023
TUT Courses and Requirements 2022-2023: TUT Admission Requirements 2022…The Tshwane University of Technology Admission Requirements for 2022 has been stated below
Tshwane University of Technology (TUT) Courses and Requirements for the 2022-2023 academic year is available on www.tut.ac.za online for all undergraduate and postgraduate qualifications. It is therefore important to know that before you will be able to apply for TUT admission 2022, you must meet the admission requirements for each of the courses or programmes that you choose to study. TUT Courses and Requirements 2022-2023
The Tshwane University of Technology, TUT Prospectus 2022-2023 pdf contains all the courses and requirements for each of the qualification. Click on the link below to download TUT Prospectus 2022 pdf that have all the ourses and requirement you are required to know before applying to TUT for the 2022-2023 academic session.
Click to Download TUT Prospectus 2022 pdf
Tshwane University of Technology (TUT) Courses 2022 Prospectus PDF
TUT offers courses in a variety of fields, including architecture, humanities, science and information, and communication technologies, to name a few. Courses at Tshwane University of Technology (TUT) are available at various stages of education, including undergraduate and master’s degrees.
If you meet the minimum requirements to enroll in a degree, you can have a variety of career opportunities. Aside from these benefits, the school provides an opportunity to grow holistically from a hesitant and under-informed student to a thriving master in your field of study. TUT Courses and Requirements 2022-2023
You may enroll in a variety of courses at the Tshwane University of Technology, which includes sciences, humanities, and engineering. Look at this page to see which one best suits your needs.
TUT courses brochures 2022 often list several humanities courses that might be of interest to you. Check out to find one that you can pursue. TUT Courses and Requirements 2022-2023
- Applied Languages – seven levels of studies
- Integrated Communication – six levels of studies
- Journalism – six levels of studies
- Law – one level of study
- Public Management – eight levels of studies
- Safety and Security Management – eight levels of studies
- School of Education – four levels of studies.
Information and Communication Technology
If you’ve completed all of the TUT courses and qualifications for 2022, take a look at these information and communication technology courses.
- Computer Science – eight levels of studies
- Computer Systems Engineering – seven levels of studies
- ICT First Years’ and Foundation Unit – two levels of study
- Informatics – eight study levels Information Technology – seven levels of study
Science: TUT Courses and Requirements 2022-2023
Science is the heart of technological progress and the driver of humanity. As a result, pursuing a career in research is important. The following science courses are available at TUT:
- Adelaide Tambo School of Nursing Science – six levels of studies
- Animal Sciences – seven levels of studies
- Biomedical Sciences – seven levels of studies
- Biotechnology and Food Technology – seven levels of studies
- Chemistry – eight levels of studies
- Crop Sciences – seven levels of studies
- Environmental Health – six levels of studies
- Environmental, Water and Earth Sciences – ten levels of studies
- Horticulture – six levels of study
- Mathematics and Statistics – six levels of study
- Nature Conservation – six study levels
- Pharmaceutical Sciences – offers eight study levels
- Physics – six levels of study
- Sport, Rehabilitation and Dental Sciences – seven levels of study
Economics and Finance: TUT Courses and Requirements 2022-2023
TUT offers the following courses in its economics and finance. TUT 2022 prospectus pdf:
- Accounting – three levels of studies
- Auditing – six levels of studies
- Economics – four levels of studies
- Managerial Accounting and Finance – seven levels of studies
- Public sector finance – two levels of studies.
Engineering and the Built environment: TUT Courses and Requirements 2022-2023
TUT offers a number of engineering and environmental courses that are still available in 2022. Continue reading to see which of these courses piques your curiosity.
- Architecture – seven levels of studies
- Building Sciences – seven levels of studies
- Chemical, Metallurgical and Materials Engineering – five stages of studies
- Civil Engineering – eight levels of studies
- Electrical Engineering – eight levels of studies
- Geomatics – two levels of studies
- Industrial Engineering – eleven levels of studies
- Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics and Industrial Design – ten levels of studies.
Arts: TUT Courses and Requirements 2022-2023
A career in modern time arts is a worthwhile option. TUT offers the following courses to help you place yourself strategically in the market to attract the best prospects.
- Drama and Film – five levels of studies
- Entertainment Technology – four levels of study
- Fashion Design and Technology – five levels of education
- Fine and Applied Arts – five levels of education
- Performing Arts – 4 levels of study
- Visual Communication – four levels of study
Management Sciences: TUT Courses and Requirements 2022-2023
TUT offers a variety of courses in management sciences that are marketable. Here is a list of options from which to select.
- Business and Information Management Services – eight levels of studies
- Business School – six levels of studies
- Hospitality Management – nine levels of studies
- Management and Entrepreneurship – seven levels of studies
- Marketing, Supply Chain and Sport Management – ten levels of studies
- Operations Management – five levels of studies
- People Management and Development – eleven levels of studies
- Tourism Management – nine levels of studies
Tshwane University of Technology (TUT) Admission Requirements 2022
Minimum general admission requirements that you must meet before you will be admitted to study at TUT.
Applicants cannot be registered to be a student at TUT in a specific course or programme unless that person has met the admission requirement below:
General admission requirements to study at TUT for 2022-2023 academic year
- You must have pass mark in English at any Senior Certificate level (minimum additional language; certain programmes will be needed for first or home language status)
- Any of the course has its own particular admission requirements.
- All Prospective students are to remember that the admission requirements of individual courses or programmes can be change every year.
- For some of the qualifications, applicants will be advise to write an entrance to qualify him/her to the programme chosen, or If they should enroll in a related foundation course, it will be recommended to them.
The table below shows the minimum requirements for admission to various stages of study:
TUT Requirements NSC – Gaps your profile
Results format for the new NSC-G and the minimum admission requirements for TUT:
Rating code Rating Marks
1 Outstanding achievement 80 – 100
2 Meritorious achievement 70 – 79
3 Degree substantial achievement 60 – 69
4 Diploma adequate achievement 50 – 59
5 Foundation moderate achievement 40 – 49
6 Elementary achievement 30 – 39
7 Not achieved 0 – 29
Mathematics or Mathematical Literacy?
All candidates are will be required to take one of the two subjects for NSC-G purposes
TUT position: Tshwane University of Technology (TUT) Courses and Requirements 2022-2023 for Admission
Mathematics is relevant to programmes that require a prior knowledge of mathematics; all others may only require Mathematical Literacy. (Details of what each subject entails can be determined by looking at the DoE curriculum statements, available on the DoE website). TUT Courses and Requirements 2022-2023
For more Info Click HERE
USEFUL RELATED LINKS:
Check the full details TUT Courses and Requirements 2022-2023