Online TUT Applications 2024/2025
Online TUT Applications 2024/2025: TUT Online Application
TUT Online Application 2023
The application process to study at Tshwane University of Technology (TUT) in 2024 is now open. The deadline for TUT Online Application 2024 is November 30, 2023. Apply online at TUT 2024 or download the TUT 2024 Application Form in PDF format. TUT Undergraduate Application 2024 and TUT Postgraduate Application 2024 Closing Date can be found on the university’s website, www.tut.ac.za. A list of TUT’s Available Courses for 2024 can be found here. Click HERE
Thank you for your interest to study at the Tshwane University of Technology (TUT). For information on admission requirements and relevant school subjects, refer to the TUT Undergraduate Prospectus 2024 PDF by clicking here and the TUT Postgraduate Prospectus 2024 PDF by clicking here. You are allowed to apply for only two study choices.
How to Apply: TUT Online Application 2024/2025
You can apply either online or manually. However, online applications are currently limited to undergraduate qualifications for South African and International applicants who have written or are studying towards the National Senior Certificate (NSC) and Independent Examinations Board (IEB) certificate or studying at other South African Universities. Applications for postgraduate studies and Short Learning Programmes (excluding Higher Certificate: Vaccinology) should be done manually. Applicants are encouraged to apply before the closing date because late applications will not be considered for the 2024-2025 academic year.
READ ALSO: Apply online at TUT 2024-2025
To apply online, you need access to the internet and a valid email address. Please ensure that you:
- Complete the application accurately and fully.
- Write your names the same as they appear on your identity/passport document.
- Specify the names of the first-choice and second-choice degrees (if applicable)
- Complete the residence section (if applicable).
- Pay the non-refundable application fee of R240.00 and send proof of payment.
- Use your ID/ passport/ student number generated by the system when making payment.
Tshwane University of Technology (TUT) Online Application 2024/2025 Supporting Documents
Please remember to upload the following certified and individually scanned documents:
- Copy of your ID/passport document (compulsory).
- Copy of your final Grade 11 results or your National Senior/Matric/ IEB Certificate (if you have already completed Grade 12).
- Copy of your degree certificate(s) and academic record(s) (if you attended other universities).
- Copy of your marriage certificate/divorce decree (if applicable).
- Proof of non-refundable application fee payment of R240.00
Tshwane University of Technology (TUT) Online Application 2024 Instructions
- Your application will not be processed if you have not submitted all the required application documentation mentioned above.
- If you have not submitted the required documentation within a period of two months, unfortunately, your application will not be considered.
- The University receives more applications than it can accommodate and meeting admissions requirements does not guarantee admission.
- There are limited places in University residence and admission to study at TUT does not guarantee a place in residence. The places are awarded on a first come first served basis and the University is not obliged to provide a place in the residence.
- All non-South African citizens and non-permanent residents are required to obtain a study permit prior to registering as students. Applications for study permits should be submitted to the South African Home Affairs, Consulate, or High Commissioner in your country of residence/origin, and it would be issued in favour of the Tshwane University of Technology and to be submitted during registration.
- Application forms submitted after the closing dates will not be considered.
PLEASE, FOR MORE TUT ONLINE APPLICATION 2024 DETAILS, CLICK ON THIS LINK: https://www.tut.ac.za/study-at-tut/i-want-to-study/appli-info/application-form
YOU CAN ALSO READ: TUT Online Application Form 2024 PDF
The Tshwane University of Technology Application Forms 2023
The Tshwane University of Technology (TUT) Online Application 2023 form pdf for all Undergraduate and Postgraduate students is available for download at www.tut.ac.za online.
Read Also: NSFAS Online Application 2024-2025
People Also Ask:
How do I apply to study at TUT 2024
- Applicants should download application forms at www.tut.ac.za online
- Complete the form in full and answer all questions with a black ink pen
- Make sure the names appearing on your ID documents, as well as your certificates, are the same and in the same sequence
- All student application forms submitted after the closing dates will not be accepted.
Read Also: TUT Apply Online 2024/2025
What documents do I attach to the TUT student Application form for 2024
To know the required supporting documents, click HERE
When are the closing dates for TUT Online Application 2024
For all TUT Application, 2024 closing dates for both Undergraduate and Postgraduate students click HERE
TUT Contact Details
- Tel: 086 110 2421
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit TUT’s Official Website for more information.
USEFUL RELATED LINKS: