TUT Application Form 2024/2025
Where To Download TUT Application Form for 2024?
Prospective applicants who are applying for study admission at Tshwane University of Technology (TUT) by application form will have to go to the Tshwane University of Technology (TUT) website to download the forms or better still click on the link below.
How Much Is TUT 2024 Application Form?
You do not pay to download the Tshwane University of Technology (TUT) application form. Please, pay a non-refundable application fee of R240 is required for the TUT online application 2024. It must be submitted with your application form. This fee covers the administrative costs of processing application forms and is non-refundable if your application is rejected.
The application fee should be deposited or transferred to the following account:
Account No: 04 000 0003
Reference No: Applicant’s ID number
Please note that NO late application fee is payable. The normal application fee is applicable to all applications for admission. Please make a copy of the proof of payment, keep the original with you, and submit a copy with your application form.
When To Download The TUT Application Form 2024?
You will be able to download the Tshwane University of Technology (TUT) application form when TUT opens applications for admissions for prospective applicants to submit their applications.
Tut Online Application 2024 Date
Applications to the Tshwane University of Technology for the 2024 academic year will be open on 4 March 2023 and close on 30 September 2023.
READ ALSO: TUT Online Application 2024 for Admission
How To Apply Tshwane University of Technology 2024 Online Application
- To begin the application process at TUT, please click here.
- On the top right corner of the screen, click ‘Apply Now.’
- Choose whether or not you have a student number (If this is your first time applying you will not have a student number yet)
- Choose whether you are returning to finish an application.
- Choose whether or not you have a Qualification. Token Specific (this token was only given to specific students to show them a pre-defined list of qualifications)
- To the consent form, click ‘I Accept.’
- Stick to the instructions provided throughout the application.
TUT Contact Details
Tel: 086 110 2421
SMS Number: 30655
For more information on TUT CLICK HERE. We do hope this article was helpful.