TUT Late Application for 2022-2023 Academic year
TUT Late Application for 2022-2023: TUT Online Application 2022
Tshwane University of Technology (TUT) online late application portal for 2022/2023 academic cycle. Late application to the University of Technology will be accepted if there are spaces available for the programme in which you wish to study.
TUT Closing Dates for Applications 2022:
- Courses staring in July of the 2022-2023 academic year closes on 15th May 2021
- For all Correctional Services Management, Dental Technology, Medical Orthotics and Prosthetics, Policing, Pharmacy and Radiography, Road Traffic and Minicipal Police Management close on 15th June 2021
- On the same 15th June 2021, applications for all international students will close
- For those applying for Agriculture, i.e. Animal Production, Commercial Mixed Farming, Crop production, Development and Extention, Analytical Chemistry, Professional, Dental Assistance, Biomedical Technology, Biokinetics, Biotechnology, Business communication, Clinical technology, Economic Management Analysis, Engineering (Civil, Btechs, chemical, Metallurgical, Environmental health, Fire technology, Geology, International communication, Journalism, Legal assistance, Nature conservation, Nursing, Officiating and Coaching science, Project managements, Public relations managements, Quality, Sports and exercise technology, Somatology, Three-Dimensional designs, Vertinary technology, and all qualifications in the Faculty of Arts and Education close on 31st July 2021.
- And on 30th September 2021, all other programmes will close.
Be reminded to pay a non-refundable application fee of R240 for all your applications.
See Also: TUT Registration Fee 2022/2023
Supporting Documents Required
You will need the following supporting documents attached to your application
- A certified copies of your ID documents
- Your academic records (Senior Certificate/National Senior Certificate)
- All other important documents required must be accompany the completed application form.
Tshwane University of Technology
Private Bag X680
All those who wants to submit their applications in persons should be submitted to:
Central Admissions Office
Pretoria Campus, Staatsarillerie Road-Pretoria West.
TUT Application Fee and Payment Method 2022
Application fee of R240 should be added to your application form for 2022. This fee is used for the administration cost of processing your application forms. Please, be reminded that this application fee is non-refundable in the cause of your application being not successful. The TUT application fees can be made directly to the Bank by deposit, electronically or internet transfer or by postal order. Below is TUT banking details if you wish to deposit to TUT bank account
Account No: 04 000 0003
Reference No: Applicant’s ID number
Also, take note of this that No late application fee is payable. The normal application fee is always applicable to all the application for admission. You have to make sure that you make copies of the proof of the payment and keep the original with you and then submit the copy you made with your application form. TUT Late Application 2022-2023
USEFUL RELATED LINKS: