TUT Late Application for 2024-2025
TUT Late Application for 2024-2025; TUT login
Tshwane University of Technology (TUT) online late application portal for the 2024/2025 academic cycle. Late application to the University of Technology will be accepted if there are spaces available for the program in which you wish to study. TUT login
Read Also: TUT Application Fee 2024-2025
TUT Closing Dates for Applications 2024:
- Courses starting in July of the 2024-2025 academic year close on 15th May 2024
- For all Correctional Services Management, Dental Technology, Medical Orthotics and Prosthetics, Policing, Pharmacy and Radiography, Road Traffic, and Municipal Police Management close on 15th June 2023
- On the same 15th June 2023, applications for all international students will close
- For those applying for Agriculture, i.e. Animal Production, Commercial Mixed Farming, Crop production, Development and Extention, Analytical Chemistry, Professional, Dental Assistance, Biomedical Technology, Biokinetics, Biotechnology, Business communication, Clinical Technology, Economic Management Analysis, Engineering (Civil, Btechs, chemical, Metallurgical, Environmental Health, Fire Technology, Geology, International communication, Journalism, Legal assistance, Nature Conservation, Nursing, Officiating, and Coaching Science, Project management, Public relations management, Quality, Sports and exercise technology, Somatology, Three-Dimensional designs, Veterinary technology, and all qualifications in the Faculty of Arts and Education close on 31st July 2023.
- And on 30th September 2023, all other programs will close.
Be reminded to pay a non-refundable application fee of R240 for all your applications.
Supporting Documents Required
You will need the following supporting documents attached to your application
- A certified copy of your ID documents
- Your academic records (Senior Certificate/National Senior Certificate)
- All other important documents required must accompany the completed application form.
- Tshwane University of Technology
- Private Bag X680
- Pretoria 0001
All those who want to submit their applications in person should be submitted to:
- Central Admissions Office
- Building 21-LG20
- Pretoria Campus, Staatsarillerie Road-Pretoria West.
TUT Application Fee and Payment Method 2024
An application fee of R240 should be added to your application form for 2024. This fee is used for the administration cost of processing your application forms. Please, be reminded that this application fee is non-refundable cause your application was not successful. The TUT application fees can be made directly to the Bank by deposit, electronically or by internet transfer, or by postal order. Below are TUT banking details if you wish to deposit to the TUT bank account
- Bank: Absa
- Account No: 04 000 0003
- Reference No: Applicant’s ID number
Also, take note of this No late application fee is payable. The normal application fee is always applicable to all applications for admission. You have to make sure that you make copies of the proof of the payment and keep the original with you and then submit the copy you made with your application form. TUT Late Application 2024-2025
Read Also: TUT B tech Online Application 2024-2025
TUT Contact Details
- Tel: 086 110 2421
- Email: email@example.com
Visit TUT’s Official Website for more information.
USEFUL RELATED LINKS: