TUT Address: The Tshwane University of Technology (TUT) is a leading institution of higher learning located in Pretoria, the administrative capital of South Africa. The university has several campuses, including the Main Campus in Pretoria, the Arts Campus in Pretoria, the eMalahleni Campus in Mpumalanga, the Ga-Rankuwa Campus in the north of Pretoria, the Polokwane Campus in Limpopo, and the Soshanguve North and South Campuses in the north of Pretoria.
Each campus has its unique character, offerings, and facilities, but all share a commitment to academic excellence, innovation, and social responsibility. TUT’s Main Campus is located in the suburb of Arcadia and is easily accessible by public transport, making it a convenient and central location for students, staff, and visitors. With its modern infrastructure, cutting-edge technology, and diverse community, TUT is an exciting and dynamic place to learn, work, and grow.
Staatsartillerie Road, Pretoria West
GPS: (25º43’53.55”S 28º09’40.38”E)
Mission, Vision and Values
Pioneering an enterprising and transformative brand of the twenty-first Century University of Technology scholarship.
In fulfilling its vision, TUT will support its students to achieve their highest potential in a safe, enabling and conducive environment by:
- Fostering a scholarship of teaching and learning
- Providing relevant and competitive academic programmes with seamless articulation pathways
- Investing in state-of-the-art technology
- Conducting relevant research and promoting innovation, engagement and social enterprise
To attain its Vision, the staff and students of Tshwane University of Technology commit to
- Social accountability
- Duty of care
- Greening the environment
- To prepare diverse students for rewarding careers and responsible citizenry by providing a student-centred learning experience that is underpinned by a scholarship of teaching and learning.
- To promote a culture of inquiry and social enterprise through technology-based postgraduate studies, research and innovation in current and emerging niche areas.
- To promote mutually-beneficial academic, social and economic partnerships
- To provide supportive teaching and learning, working and living environment for staff and students
READ ALSO: TUT Online Application For Teaching 2024
For more information on TUT CLICK HERE. We do hope this article was helpful.