TUT Arts Campus
TUT Arts Campus: The Tshwane University of Technology (TUT) Arts Campus is a vibrant and dynamic hub of creativity, innovation, and artistic expression located in the heart of Pretoria, South Africa. The campus offers a range of programs in the visual and performing arts, including fine arts, drama, music, dance, and film and television production.
TUT Arts Campus provides an immersive and enriching educational experience for students who are passionate about the arts. Students have access to a range of resources, including studio spaces, performance venues, equipment, and support services, to help them develop their skills, explore their creativity, and prepare for successful careers in the arts.
TUT Arts Programmes/ Courses Offered
TUT Arts Campus Address
24 Du Toit Street (corner Du Toit & Struben Streets), Pretoria
GPS: (25º44’26.16”S 28º11’45.99”E)
TUT Application Process
The Tshwane University of Technology Application Fee for 2024-2025
A non-refundable application fee of R240 is required for the TUT online application 2024. It must be submitted with your application form. This fee covers the administrative costs of processing application forms and is non-refundable if your application is rejected.
The application fee should be deposited or transferred to the following account:
Account No: 04 000 0003
Reference No: Applicant’s ID number
The Tshwane University of Technology Admission Requirements 2024-2025
Minimum general admission requirements for study at TUT
No person may be registered as a student in a programme of TUT unless he or she has complied with the following
General admission requirements for TUT
- A pass mark in English at Senior Certificate level (minimum additional language; certain programmes may require first or home language status)
- Each course has its own specific admission requirements.
- Prospective students should note that the admission requirements of individual programmes could change from year to year.
- For some programmes, students will be required to write an admission test, which will determine whether they will be admitted to the programme, or whether it will be recommended to them that they enrol for a relevant foundation course.
- The following table indicates the levels of performance required for entry to specific levels of study:
TUT Requirements NSC – Gaps your profile
Results format for the new NSC-G and the minimum admission requirements for TUT:
|Rating code||Rating Marks|
|7||Outstanding achievement||80 – 100|
|6||Meritorious achievement||70 – 79|
|5||Degree substantial achievement||60 – 69|
|4||Diploma adequate achievement||50 – 59|
|3||Foundation moderate achievement||40 – 49|
|2||Elementary achievement||30 – 39|
|1||Not achieved||0 – 29|
Mathematics or Mathematical Literacy?
All learners are required to take one of the two subjects for NSC-G purposes
- Mathematics is relevant to programmes that require prior knowledge of mathematics; all others may only require Mathematical Literacy. (Details of what each subject entails can be determined by looking at the DoE curriculum statements, available on the DoE website).
READ ALSO: TUT Drama
How To Apply Tshwane University of Technology Arts Online Application 2024-2025
- To begin the application process at TUT, please click here.
- On the top right corner of the screen, click ‘Apply Now.’
- Choose whether or not you have a student number (If this is your first time applying you will not have a student number yet)
- Choose whether you are returning to finish an application.
- Choose whether or not you have a Qualification. Token Specific (this token was only given to specific students to show them a pre-defined list of qualifications)
- To the consent form, click ‘I Accept.’
- Stick to the instructions provided throughout the application.
TUT Contact Centre
For more information on TUT CLICK HERE. We do hope this article was helpful.