TUT Application Dates For 2023/2024
TUT Application Dates For 2023/2024: TUT Requirements 2023
Tshwane University of Technology Application 2023: To apply to Tshwane University of Technology, you need the documents below :
- A certified copy of the green barcoded ID
- Proof of payment of any relevant application fees
- Certified copy of grade 11 results and any latest grade 12 results
For a full list of tips to remember before you apply, read here. Applicants must check individual further requirements for each course and each tertiary institution. Please also be aware of NBTs and check with your university if you need NBT results to apply. For more information on NBT’s click here.
TUT Online Applications 2023-2024
Closing dates for January 2023 intake
To view all the closing dates for the 2023 January intake, please click here:
TUT Admission Requirements for the 2023 academic year
Minimum general admission requirements for study at TUT
No person may be registered as a student in a programme of TUT unless he or she has complied with the following
General admission requirements for TUT
- A pass mark in English at Senior Certificate level (minimum additional language; certain programmes may require first or home language status)
- Each course has its own specific admission requirements.
- Prospective students should note that the admission requirements of individual programmes could change from year to year.
- For some programmes, students will be required to write an admission test, which will determine whether they will be admitted to the programme, or whether it will be recommended to them that they enrol for a relevant foundation course.
- The following table indicates the levels of performance required for entry to specific levels of study:
See Full details of TUT Admission Requirements 2023/2024
TUT Requirements NSC – Gaps your profile
Results format for the new NSC-G and the minimum admission requirements for TUT:
|Rating code||Rating Marks|
|1||Outstanding achievement||80 – 100|
|2||Meritorious achievement||70 – 79|
|3||Degree substantial achievement||60 – 69|
|4||Diploma adequate achievement||50 – 59|
|5||Foundation moderate achievement||40 – 49|
|6||Elementary achievement||30 – 39|
|7||Not achieved||0 – 29|
Mathematics or Mathematical Literacy?
All learners are required to take one of the two subjects for NSC-G purposes
- Mathematics is relevant to programmes that require prior knowledge of mathematics; all others may only require Mathematical Literacy. (Details of what each subject entails can be determined by looking at the DoE curriculum statements, available on the DoE website).
Check TUT Application Form for Admission Requirements 2023
TUT Contact Details
- Tel: 086 110 2421
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit TUT’s Official Website for more information.
OTHER RELATED LINKS: