NSFAS Online Application 2022-2023
NSFAS Online Application 2022-2023: How to Apply for NSFAS 2022 Application Online…When is NSFAS Application 2022 opening date?
The National Student Financial Aid Scheme, NSFAS online application for 2022-2023 academic year open 1 September 2021 and close 30 November 2021. All Those who would like to apply for NSFAS 2022 should take note of the application closing date. For more information visit www.nsfas.org.za.
NSFAS is a government-run body under the Department of Higher Education and Training. NSFAS offers financial assistance to eligible students at TVET colleges and public universities. NSFAS Online Application 2022-2023
YOU CAN ALSO READ: TUT Application Online 2022
How to Apply for NSFAS 2022 Online Application
NSFAS Online Application for 2022 can be done using your computer, tablet, or any other smart cellphone. Before applying online, make sure you have all your supporting documents and that you qualify to apply. If you meet the NSFAS Application requirement for 2022, then continue the online application process. Follow the steps below:
- Visit NSFAS website: www.nsfas.org.za
- Then, you click on the ‘myNSFAS’ tab
- Create a myNSFAS account. If you don’t know how to create, click HERE
- Click on the ‘APPLY’ tab
- Update your personal information
- Answer the questions you see on the screen
- Upload all the required supporting documents
- Finally, you click on ‘submit’
NSFAS Online Application Requirements 2022
If you are a South African citizen planning to graduate in 2022 or currently studying at a public university or TVET college and meet the following criteria, you are eligible for an NSFAS Bursary Application 2022:
- SASSA grant holders,
- If your combined household income is less than R350 000 per year
- If you are a disabled person with a combined household income of less than R600 000 per year
- If you started university before 2018 and your household income is less than R122 000 per year.
READ ALSO: TUT Online Application 2022
In order to complete your NSFAS Online application form 2022, you will need the following:
- You should have your own phone number and email address.
- You must have a copy of your ID or your birth certificate
- You should also have copies of your parents’, guardians’, or spouse’s IDs
- 1 year’s IRP5 or evidence of profits if it is necessary
- Evidence of income from your parents, guardians, or spouse
- If you are a SASSA grant holder, you would not be asked to provide evidence of income.
- Applicants with disabilities must complete and sign the Disability Annexure A Form
- A Vulnerable Child Declaration and Consent Form must be completed and signed by an adult who has been identified as a Vulnerable Child by the Department of Social Development. NSFAS Online Application 2022-2023
Read Also: NSFAS Application Status 2022-2023
OTHER RELATED LINKS: