Create myNSFAS Account 2022-2023
Create myNSFAS Account 2022: NSFAS Online Application 2022 Status
The National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) Online Application for 2022 will be open from 1 September to 30 November 2021. Therefore, all those who would like to apply for NSFAS Online should create myNSFAS Account to be able to apply in 2022.
How to Create myNSFAS Account 2022-2023
If you want to create myNSFAS account, follow the step-by-step below:
- Go to NSFAS website www.nsfas.org.za online
- At the top right side of the page, click on myNSFAS tab
- Make sure you have all your supporting documents with you
- Then, click on “Register” to begin the process
- Check the acceptance option to allow NSFAS to verify and validate the information you have given
- Enter your ID number as it appears on your ID document.
- Type your name and surname as they appear on your ID Document
- Enter your cellphone number and email address
- Then, create a password and verify the password for your account
- Upload a copy of your ID document
- Click on “Register”
- A One Time Pin (OTP) will be sent to the cellphone number and the email address you provided
- Visit your email address and the cellphone number to check One Time Pin (OTP)
- Enter the OTP in the space provided
- Click on the Submit tab
- After submitting, you will then receive an SMS and email message confirming the creation of your myNSFAS account. Remember that without myNSFAS Account, you will not be able to apply for NSFAS and Check your Status.
You can now proceed to NSFAS Online Application process for the 2022 academic year.
National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) Online Application 2022-2023
In order to apply for NSFAS Online, you have to access yourself whether you meet the requirements. To know if you qualify to apply, click HERE.
How to Apply: If you would like to apply, visit www.nsfas.org.za
OTHER RELATED LINKS:
- Tshwane University of Technology NSFAS 2022
- TVET Colleges Online Application 2022
- NSFAS consent form PDF 2022
- NSFAS closing date
- Check NSFAS Application Status 2022
For more details click here