Documents Needed for NSFAS Application 2022
Documents Needed for NSFAS Application 2022: NSFAS Online Application 2022
The National Students Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) Online Application 2022-2023 academic year open 1 September and close 30 November 2021. All those who wants to apply for NSFAS Online 2022 should visit www.nsfas.org.za. You can as well download NSFAS Application form 2022 PDF.
What Documents are Require to Apply for NSFAS 2022?
The following are the needed documents to apply for NSFAS Online:
- You must provide a copy of your ID or Birth Certificate
- Copies of your guardian, parents or spouse ID
- A proof of your income or 1year’s IRPS if needed.
- SASSA grant recipient are not supposed to provide a proof of income
- Provide your own cellphone number and a working email address
- Disabled students must submit a completed and signed Disability Annexure A Form
- Recognised students as a Vulnerable Child by the Department of Social Development should provide a completed and signed Vulnerable Child Declaration and Consent Form
How to Apply for the National Students Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) Online Application 2022
The National Students Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) can be apply using the online application system on a smart phone or computer. Follow the simple steps below to apply:
- Visit NSFAS website at www.nsfas.org.za
- Click on the ‘myNSFAS’ tab
- Then, create myNSFAS account. If you don’t know how to do it, click HERE
- Click on the “APPLY” tab
- Answer the questions you see on your screen
- Then, upload all the required supporting documents
- After that, click on the “SUBMIT” button to complete the online application process
Upon clicking on the ‘SUBMIT’ button, your application reference number will appear on the screen. The reference number will also be sent to the cellphone number and the email address you provided during the application process.
Read Also: NSFAS Application Form 2022 PDF Download
CONTACT NSFAS VIA THE NSFAS VIRTUAL CONTACT CENTRE
NSFAS Connect: www.nsfas.org.za and log into your myNSFAS account
Facebook: National Student Financial Aid Scheme
Twitter page: @myNSFAS
OTHER RELATED LINKS: