GCRA Bursary Online Application 2023-2024
GCRA Bursary Online Application 2023-2024: Bursary Online Application Form 2023
Gauteng City Region Academy (GCRA) Bursary Application 2023-2023 Academic year
The Gauteng City Region Academy (GCRA) Bursary Online Application programme for 2023 is open to students who have completed matric and reside in Gauteng. The Closing date for Gauteng City Region Academy (GCRA) Bursary online application 2022 is 28 February 2022 so all those who wish to apply for this Bursary are encouraged to do so now before the deadline. No late application will be accepted for GCRA Bursary 2022-2023.
READ ALSO: PIC Bursary Online Application 2023
Also, students intending to study an undergraduate programme and have been accepted at an accredited PSET institution of learning and/or is currently registered for such. Students who want to pursue Post-Graduate studies and have been accepted at an accredited institution of higher learning can also apply for GCRA Bursary programme 2023-2024.
Remember that the following students automatically qualify, but they should also complete the application form online:
- Top Achievers from Gauteng Schools
- Top learner from no-fee paying schools in Gauteng
- Top 3 learners from LSEN schools in Gauteng
How to Apply for GCRA Bursary Application Online 2023-2024
If you want to Apply for GCRA Bursary 2023, you must follow the steps below:
- Go to GCRA Bursary Application portal 2023: https://gcrabursary.gauteng.gov.za/
- Click on ‘Apply/Register.
- Read the following instructions on the screen
- Then, click ‘Next’ to continue
- Kindly read carefully the instructions that appear on the screen
- After that, click on ‘Go to Registration.
- Read & understand the content of the disclaimer and check the box to ‘Accept’ the disclaimer.
- Enter your personal details to create your profile. Fields with a red asterisk(*) are required
- The system will display a success message then you will receive an SMS confirming registration. Click ‘Ok’ to
proceed with your application
- Click on ‘Go to Apply’
- Enter your qualification details
- Then, other sponsors. If you do not have another sponsor, select ‘No’ and click ‘Save’
- If you have another sponsor, select ‘Yes’ and capture the funding information and click ‘Save’
- Upload all the required documents.
- Select ‘Accept’ if you agree with the terms and conditions.
- The system will display a success message and you will receive an SMS that your application has been received. Click ‘Ok’ to exit.
Gauteng City Region Academy (GCRA) Bursary Application Requirements 2023-2024
- Certified copy of South African ID (by birth)
- Proof of Gauteng residence
- Matric certificate and or latest academic results (certified)
- Proof of income from parent/s or guardian/s or affidavit
- Letter of motivation (not more than 2 pages)
- Proof of registration or acceptance letter from PSET institution
- Disability/ medical report (where applicable)
Please take note that there will be no face-to-face consultations. Only online applications will be accepted. Visit https://gcrabursary.gauteng.gov.za for the online application processes. Find out more about GCRA Bursary 2022-2023
Read Also : How to Apply online at TUT 2023-2024