GCRA Bursary Online Application 2022-2023
GCRA Bursary Online Application 2022-2023: Bursary Online Application Form 2022
Gauteng City Region Academy (GCRA) 2022 Bursary Applications
The Gauteng City Region Academy (GCRA) Bursary Online Application programme for 2022 is open to students who have completed matric and reside in Gauteng. The Closing date for Gauteng City Region Academy (GCRA) Bursary online application is 31st March so all those who wish to apply for this Bursary are encouraged to do so now before the deadline. No late application will be accepted.
READ ALSO: PIC Bursary Online Application 2022
Also, students intending to study an undergraduate programme and have been accepted at an accredited PSET institution of learning and/or is currently registered for such. Students who want to pursue Post-Graduate studies and have been accepted at an accredited institution of higher learning can also apply for GCRA Bursary programme.
Remember that the following students automatically qualify, but they should also complete the application form online:
- Top Achievers from Gauteng Schools
- Top learner from no-fee paying schools in Gauteng
- Top 3 learner from LSEN schools in Gauteng
Gauteng City Region Academy (GCRA) Bursary Application Requirements 2022
- Certified copy of South African ID (by birth)
- Proof of Gauteng residence
- Matric certificate and or latest academic results (certified)
- Proof of income from parent/s or guardian/s or affidavit
- Letter of motivation (not more than 2 pages)
- Proof of registration or acceptance letter from PSET institution
- Disability/ medical report (where applicable)
Please take note that there will be no face to face consultations. Only online applications will be accepted. Visit https://gcrabursary.gauteng.gov.za for the online applications proceses.
Read Also : How to Apply online at TUT 2022-2023