Buffalo City TVET College Application form 2022 PDF
Buffalo City TVET College Application form 2022: Buffalo City Online College Application 2022
Buffalo City TVET College (BCC) Online Application Form for 2022 has open and close 30th November 2021.
Buffalo City TVET College is advising all prospective students who wish to study at Buffalo City TVET College to apply online through the application portal 2022 early as possible for 2022-2023 academic year.
Application for Nated Diploma Programmes is done a year ahead of the intended year of study for Semester 1. Semester 2 applications open in April/May and classes commence in July after the semester break.
How to Apply Buffalo City TVET College Online Application 2022
For you to apply Buffalo City TVET College Application 2022, you are require to provide the following:
- You must have an active cellphone number and email address
- You must have your South African ID number
- If you are an international applicant, please, provide your passport number
Read Also: TUT College
To apply Buffalo City TVET College Application Form 2022
To be able to know how to apply Buffalo City TVET College Application 2022, follow the steps outlined below:
- Kindly visit www.bccollege.co.za
- Without the Proof of payment of your registration fee (compulsory for SA and International applicants), Certified copy of your ID document(ID document compulsory for SA citizens – your application cannot be processed.
- Exam Results: Provide your Final Grade 12 results (if available) or your Grade 11 results (if currently doing grade 12). Take note that all these required documents are very important for your application so you have to make sure you have them with you.
- Remember you will need a unique email address when applying either online or in a hard copy.
Read Also: TUT Online Application Opening Date 2022
In case you are not able to apply online, you can submit a paper application by printing the forms from the links below, and sending them to the Admissions Office at the address.
Buffalo City TVET College Application Forms 2022
Buffalo City TVET College Application Forms for 2022 admissions is now available in pdf format at http://www.bccollege.co.za
Read Also: Buffalo City TVET College Student Portal
When to Apply Buffalo City TVET College Forms 2022
Buffalo City TVET College Application Forms is available at http://www.bccollege.co.za/how-do-i-apply from April to November 2021.
Buffalo City TVET College Application Procedure 2022
Here are the Buffalo City TVET College Admission Requirements: For entry into the NVC at NQF Level 2, you require:
- A year-end report for Grades 9, 10, 11 or 12 or an
- An NQF Level 1 qualification, or
- An approved bridging programme designed for the specific purpose of accessing NQF Level 2, or
- A Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) assessment to meet the basic requirements for access to NQF Level 2.
Full Time Nated Courses
Application fee (new students only) and class fees are payable on registration.
All new applications must be accompanied by:
- Certified copy of latest school report/statement of results/Grade 12 or N3 certificate.
- Six certified copies of ID of Learner.
- Two certified copies of ID of Parent/Guardian.
- One ID size photo of Learner.
Applications should be submitted as early as possible in the applications cycle, which commences in April of each year.
USEFUL RELATED LINKS: