Buffalo City TVET College Courses
Buffalo City TVET College Course: Buffalo City TVET College is a leading institution of higher learning in South Africa, offering a range of courses designed to meet the needs of students from different backgrounds and with varying interests. With campuses in East London, King William’s Town, Mdantsane, and St. Marks, the college provides a diverse learning environment and opportunities for students to pursue their passions and achieve their academic goals. The courses are categorized into three main fields: Business Studies, Engineering Studies, and General Studies. Whether you are interested in business, engineering, or general studies, Buffalo City TVET College has a course. In this article, we will explore the courses offered at Buffalo City TVET College and the admission requirements for each course.
Buffalo City TVET College Courses-Available Courses offered at Buffalo City TVET College for the 2024-2025 Academic year
Apprenticeships, Learnerships and Skills Programmes offered at King Street Campus
- National Skill Fund ( NSF Project )
- Automotive Repair and Maintenance
- Motor Mechanic
- Wholesale and Retail Operations
- Water and water waste Treatment
- Water Reticulation services
- End User computing
- General Security Practice
- Sports coaching
- Accounting Technician
- Fibre Processing and Manufacturing ( FP & M SETA)
- Furniture Making
- Health and Wealth (HWSETA)
- Fitting and Turning
- Education Training and Development Practices ( ETDP-SETA)
- Early childhood Development
- Wholesale and Retail SETA
- Wholesale and Retail Operations
John Knox Bokwe Campus offers NCV programmes from our School of Engineering:
- Civil Engineering and Building Construction
- Electrical Infrastructure Construction
- Engineering and Related Design
- Safety In Society
The East London Campus offers these NCV programmes from our School of Business:
- Education and Development
- Finance, Economics and Accounting
- Information Technology and Computer Practice
- Office Administration
Buffalo City TVET College Admission Entry Requirements 2023-2024
If you want to Apply to study at Buffalo City TVET College, ensure that you meet the following minimum admission or entry requirements for your chosen qualification.
- You must have a Grade 9 Certificate or equivalent qualification for (NCV Courses)
- Have a Grade 9 Certificate with a 50% pass in Mathematics for ( Engineering NCV Courses)
- Posses Grade 10 with 50% in Mathematics OR Grade 11 with 40% in Mathematics for (Engineering Nated Courses)
- You must also have a Grade 12 Certificate or equivalent (For Nated Courses)
How to Apply Buffalo City TVET College Online Application
- You can apply online by visiting the Buffalo City College Online Application portal through this link.
- Applicants can also visit the school to book an online application session.
- Applicants can apply for NSFAS Funding or search for other bursaries.
- You can use either your smartphone, tablet or computer to apply online via the student i-Enabler, using your PIN and student number to log on
- Applicants should apply for admission to the current and the next level of your application
- Make sure you upload all the required documents and pay the necessary fees.
Buffalo City TVET College Contact Details
The courses offered at Buffalo City TVET College are designed to meet the needs of students from different backgrounds and with varying interests. We do hope this article was helpful. for more information visit Buffalo City TVET College’s official website