How to Register at TUT 2023-2024
How to Register at TUT 2023-2024: TUT Registration Date and Fee for 2023
TUT Registration Status 2023
TUT Registration for 2023:
Tshwane University of Technology (TUT) has launched registration for the 2023 academic year, with a deadline of May 2, 2023. For the academic year 2023-2024, all registration at TUT must be done online at www.tut.ac.za. The University will not accept late registrations. Before you register, remember to pay an R1500 online TUT registration cost as a deposit. To read complete registration details, download the TUT Prospectus 2023 pdf.
Read Also: TUT Registration Dates For 2023-2024
Registration at Tshwane University of Technology (TUT) 2023: How to Register at TUT 2023-2024
How to Register online at TUT for the 2023-2024 academic year. To register at TUT, follow the simple steps below:
- Visit www.tut.ac.za online
- Click on SEARCH on top of the right-hand side of the TUT homepage
- Then, click on ONLINE REGISTRATION underneath the search box
- Enter your student number and pin code under REGISTERED USERS.
- New students who never registered for any subjects before will only be able to activate their TUT4life e-mail addresses after they registered online for the 1st time.
- Senior Students: Before attempting to request a pin and/or add subjects online: Please activate your TUT4life e-mail addresses on the TUT Website: www.tut.ac.za
- If your pin number is lost, click on Request a Pin and it will be e-mailed to you, provided that your TUT4life e-mail
- Then, Click on Registration and the non-Memorandum of Agreement.
- Carefully read through the Memorandum of Agreement, after that, scroll down and click on the Accept conditions.
- Verify Qualification name
- Select your employment status
- Click Save and Continue and then click on Add Subjects to registration
- Select your subjects
- Click on Save and Proceed.
- Verify the selected subjects. If you wish to change a subject, click Restart Process and start from the beginning.
- Click on Accept Registration. How to Register at TUT 2023-2024
Please note: National Diploma students may not register for more than two(2) subjects per semester and BTech students are allowed to register/add up to four(4) subjects per semester, if available. Diploma (DPTP19 and DPP020) students should register for 12 subjects for the 1st year. TUT Registration Date and Fee for 2023
Click on the link for all TUT Admission Requirements for TUT 2023
TUT Proof of Registration: How to Register at TUT 2023-2024
- Proof of registration will be displayed on the screen
- PRINT THE PROOF OF REGISTRATION
- PRINT AND COMPLETE THE EXAMINATION VENUE SELECTION FORM WHICH APPEARS ON THE TUT REGISTRATION WEBPAGE
- E-MAIL THE PROOF OF REGISTRATION TOGETHER WITH YOUR COMPLETED VENUE SELECTION FORM TO THE RELEVANT E-MAIL ADDRESS APPEARING AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE
- Address validation and communication details
- ENSURE THAT WE HAVE YOUR CORRECT DETAILS–BIOGRAPHICAL AND COMMUNICATION (E.G.TUT4LIFEE-MAIL ADDRESS AND CELLPHONE NUMBER) DETAILS. NO PRIVATE E-MAIL ADDRESSES WILL BE USED FOR TUT. How to Register at TUT 2023-2024
For more information click here
TUT Contact Details
- Tel: 086 110 2421
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit TUT’s Official Website for more information.
USEFUL RELATED LINKS: