How to Register at TUT 2022-2023
How to Register at TUT 2022-2023: TUT Registration Date and Fee for 2022…TUT Registration Status 2022
TUT Registration for 2022:
Tshwane University of Technology (TUT) Registration for 2022 academic year has open and closing date is on 2nd May 2021. All registration at TUT must be submitted online at www.tut.ac.za for the 2022-2023 academic year. No late registrations will be accepted by the University. Remember to pay an online TUT registration fee of R1500 as the initial deposit before you register. Download TUT Prospectus 2022 pdf to view all registrations information.
Read Also: TUT Registration Dates For 2022-2023
Registration at Tshwane University of Technology (TUT) 2022: How to Register at TUT 2022-2023
How to Register online at TUT for 2022-2023 academic year. To register at TUT, follow the simple steps below:
- Visit www.tut.ac.za online
- Click on SEARCH on top of the right hand side of the TUT homepage
- Then, click on ONLINE REGISTRATION underneath the search box
- Enter your student number and pin code under REGISTERED USERS.
- New students who never registered any subjects before will only be able to activate their TUT4life e-mail addresses after they registered online for the 1st time.
- Senior Students: Before attempting to request a pin and/or add subjects online: Please activate your TUT4life e-mail addresses on the TUT Website: www.tut.ac.za
- If your pin number is lost,click on Request a Pin and it will be e-mailed to you, provided that your TUT4life e-mail
- Then, Click on Registration and the non Memorandum of Agreement.
- Carefully read through the Memorandum of Agreement, after that, scroll down and click on the Accept conditions. TUT Registration Fee for 2022
- Verify Qualification name
- Select your employment status
- Click Save and Continue and then click on Add Subjects to registration
- Select your subjects
- Click on Save and Proceed.
- Verify the selected subjects. If you wish to change a subject,click Restart Process and start from the beginning.
- Click on Accept Registration. How to Register at TUT 2022-2023
Please note: National Diploma students may not register for more than two(2) subjects per semester and BTech students are allowed to register/add up to four(4) subjects per semester, if available. Diploma (DPTP19 and DPP020) students should register 12 subjects for the 1st year. TUT Registration Status 2022
Click on the link for all TUT Admission Requirements for TUT 2022
TUT Proof of Registration: How to Register at TUT 2022-2023
- Proof of registration will be displayed on screen
- PRINT THE PROOF OF REGISTRATION
- PRINT AND COMPLETE THE EXAMINATION VENUE SELECTION FORM WHICH APPEARS ON THE TUT REGISTRATION WEBPAGE
- E-MAIL THE PROOF OF REGISTRATION TOGETHER WITH YOUR COMPLETED VENUE SELECTION FORM TO THE RELEVANT E-MAIL ADDRESS APPEARING AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE
- Address validation and communication details
- ENSURE THAT WE HAVE YOUR CORRECT DETAILS–BIOGRAPHICAL AND COMMUNICATION (E.G.TUT4LIFEE-MAIL ADDRESS AND CELLPHONE NUMBER) DETAILS. NO PRIVATE E-MAIL ADDRESSES WILL BE USED FOR TUT. How to Register at TUT 2022-2023
For more information click here
USEFUL RELATED LINKS: