TUT Online Application and Registration 2022/2023
TUT Online Application and Registration 2022/2023: Download TUT Application Form 2022 PDF
Welcome to TUT Undergraduate students Application for 2022. As a current student, this is where you will find important information about schedules, exams and student support, as well as quick links to the online registration system, your student email, MyTUTor and the library.
An online application or a fully completed application form 2022 and recently certified (certification may not be not older than one year) copies of your original identity document and (National) Senior Certificate and/or highest academic results, as well as the administration fee, must reach TUT before the specified closing dates. Online applications can be completed by clicking on any of the links.
How to Apply TUT Online Application for 2022
- Go to www.tut.ac.za and download the ONLINE application form 2022.
- Complete all the required sections in full.
- Attach the relevant document and send back to us E-MAIL to the addresses mentioned below
- Leave the section where a school principal needs to sign.
- On receipt of the application form, it will be processed and forwarded to the relevant academic department for approval and authorisation.
- When your application has been approval by the academic department, the International Office will issue the student with an official Acceptance Letter and a Study Permit Letter.
TUT Contact Centre
Online application and hardcopy downloads to help you apply to TUT. A simple guide to applying to study at Tshwane University of Technology has been outline below:
- TUT online application for second semester
- Tshwane University of Technology online application fee 2022
- Tshwane University of Technology online application 2022 opening date
- Tshwane University of Technology online application status 2022
- Tshwane University of Technology online application opening date for 2022
- Tshwane University of Technology online application for teaching