TUT Application For 2022/2023
TUT Application For 2022/2023: TUT Online Application 2022 closing date…www.tut.ac.za online application 2022 status
Tshwane University of Technology Application 2022: How To apply to Tshwane University of Technology Online , you need the documents below :
1) A copy of certified green bar coded ID
2) A Proof of payment of any relevant application fees
3) Certified copy of grade 11 results and any latest grade 12 results
In order to apply at TUT Online Application for 2022 remember the following application instructions, read here. Applicants should make sure to check individual further requirements for each of TUT course and each tertiary institution.
www.tut.ac.za Online Application 2022
TUT Closing dates for January 2022 intake
To view all the closing dates for the 2022 January intake, please click on the link you see below:
TUT Admission Requirements for 2022: TUT Application For 2022/2023
Minimum general admission requirements for study at TUT
No person may be registered as a student in a programme of TUT, unless he or she has complied with the following
General admission requirements for TUT
- A pass mark in English at Senior Certificate level (minimum additional language; certain programmes may require first or home language status)
- Each course has its own specific admission requirements.
- Prospective students should note that the admission requirements of individual programmes could change from year to year.
- For some programmes, students will be required to write an admission test, which will determine whether they will be admitted to the programme, or whether it will be recommended to them that they enrol for a relevant foundation course.
- The following table indicates the levels of performance required for entry to specific levels of study:
See the Full details of TUT Admission Requirements 2022/2023
TUT Requirements NSC – Gaps your profile
Results format for the new NSC-G and the minimum admission requirements for TUT:
|Rating code||Rating Marks|
|1||Outstanding achievement||80 – 100|
|2||Meritorious achievement||70 – 79|
|3||Degree substantial achievement||60 – 69|
|4||Diploma adequate achievement||50 – 59|
|5||Foundation moderate achievement||40 – 49|
|6||Elementary achievement||30 – 39|
|7||Not achieved||0 – 29|
Mathematics or Mathematical Literacy? TUT Application For 2022/2023
All learners are required to take one of the two subjects for NSC-G purposes
- Mathematics is relevant to programmes that require a prior knowledge of mathematics; all others may only require Mathematical Literacy. (Details of what each subject entails can be determined by looking at the DoE curriculum statements, available on the DoE website).
OTHER RELATED LINKS: