TUT Postgraduate Application 2024-2025
TUT Postgraduate Application 2024-2025: TUT Closing Dates for 2024
I am a Postgraduate Student
Do you want to continue your postgraduate studies? Would you like to advance your career? Do you require a competitive advantage? Join TUT, Africa’s leading technology university.
The postgraduate students are provided opportunities to participate in real-life research issues that affect not only the surrounding communities but the country, continent, and global village. Higher degree qualifications at TUT result from advanced teaching and learning requirements as well as an insightful and more academic focus. Overall, at TUT, we do not teach you what to think, but how to think. As the People’s University, our education has proven to transform individuals while empowering them to make a positive impact in the world.
A comprehensive choice of postgraduate programmes is offered across the seven faculties, while we provide platforms for critical thinking and intellectual debate across many fields and disciplines.
One-year post-diploma qualifications student will not be admitted to a one-year post-diploma qualification unless he or she is the holder of a suitable national diploma or an equivalent qualification in an applicable field. TUT Closing Dates for 2024
APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION: POSTGRADUATE STUDIES
Read Also: TUT Postgraduate Online Application 2024-2025
THE CLOSING DATES FOR APPLICATIONS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
- 15 June for all international applicants.
- 28 February for January intake or 31 July for July intake.
- A non-refundable administration fee of R240 for application; certified copies of your identity document and all relevant qualifications; and the original academic record. If you pay the application fee electronically or at a bank, the proof of payment must accompany the application form.
- 4. The application fee can be deposited beforehand at ABSA BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER: 04 000 0003 In the Reference column, please fill in your identity number. Send the deposit slip with the application form. Please refer to the important information on the back of this page. NB. Do not use this account number for any further payments.
- Encircle the applicable code.6. If you are applying for admission only, complete section A and page 5 of the application form.7. If you are applying for admission and residence, complete sections A and B and page 5 of the application form
Applications for Master’s and PhDs are considered throughout the academic year. Applicants are advised to consult the Faculty and Departments before submitting their applications. Tshwane University of Technology Postgraduate application information is listed below:
TUT Contact Centre
- Tel: 086 110 2421
- Email: email@example.com
- SMS Number: 30655
Visit TUT’s Official Website for more information.
OTHER RELATED LINKS: