TUT Postgraduate Application 2023-2024
TUT Postgraduate Application 2023-2024: TUT Closing Dates for 2023
I am a Postgraduate Student
One-year post-diploma qualifications student will not be admitted to a one-year post-diploma qualification unless he or she is the holder of a suitable national diploma or an equivalent qualification in an applicable field. TUT Closing Dates for 2023
APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION: POSTGRADUATE STUDIES
THE CLOSING DATES FOR APPLICATIONS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
- 15 June for all international applicants.
- 28 February for January intake or 31 July for July intake.
- A non-refundable administration fee of R240 for application; certified copies of your identity document and all relevant qualifications; and the original academic record. If you pay the application fee electronically or at a bank, the proof of payment must accompany the application form.
- 4. The application fee can be deposited beforehand at ABSA BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER: 04 000 0003 In the Reference column, please fill in your identity number. Send the deposit slip with the application form. Please refer to the important information on the back of this page. NB. Do not use this account number for any further payments.
- Encircle the applicable code.6. If you are applying for admission only, complete section A and page 5 of the application form.7. If you are applying for admission and residence, complete sections A and B and page 5 of the application form
TUT Contact Centre
- Tel: 086 110 2421
- Email: email@example.com
- SMS Number: 30655
Visit TUT’s Official Website for more information.
OTHER RELATED LINKS: