TUT January Intake 2023-2024
TUT January Intake 2023-2024: TUT Late Applications for 2023
TUT Online Application Closing Dates for 2023
The Tshwane University of Technology was founded by the merger of three technikons: Technikon Northern Gauteng, Technikon North-West, and Technikon Pretoria.
Learning, teaching, research, and involvement are all intertwined with their daily lives at TUT. The university is committed to deconstructing academic ivory towers by delivering genuine and long-term solutions to the community’s most pressing problems.
Making a professional choice is a difficult undertaking. It requires time, education, and a good grasp of one’s own self-awareness. Making decisions is a part of life, and you will never stop doing so.
Every person must make decisions that will have an impact on their future. This will appear to be a difficult task, but don’t give up. If you take your time, are honest with yourself, and put up some effort, choosing a career does not have to be a difficult task.
TUT Closing Dates for January 2023 Intake
To view all TUT Online Application closing dates for the 2023 January intake, please click HERE:
TUT Admission Requirements for 2023
Minimum general admission requirements for study at TUT
No person may be registered as a student in a programme of TUT unless he or she has complied with the following
2022 General admission requirements for TUT
- A pass mark in English at Senior Certificate level (minimum additional language; certain programmes may require first or home language status)
- Each course has its own specific admission requirements.
- Prospective students should note that the admission requirements of individual programmes could change from year to year.
- For some programmes, students will be required to write an admission test, which will determine whether they will be admitted to the programme, or whether it will be recommended to them that they enrol for a relevant foundation course. TUT Late Applications for 2023
- The following table indicates the levels of performance required for entry to specific levels of study:
Read Also: TUT Application For 2023/2024
TUT Requirements NSC – Gaps your profile
Results format for the new NSC-G and the minimum admission requirements for TUT:
|Rating code||Rating Marks|
|1||Outstanding achievement||80 – 100|
|2||Meritorious achievement||70 – 79|
|3||Degree substantial achievement||60 – 69|
|4||Diploma adequate achievement||50 – 59|
|5||Foundation moderate achievement||40 – 49|
|6||Elementary achievement||30 – 39|
|7||Not achieved||0 – 29|
Mathematics or Mathematical Literacy?
All learners are required to take one of the two subjects for NSC-G purposes
- Mathematics is relevant to programmes that require prior knowledge of mathematics; all others may only require Mathematical Literacy. (Details of what each subject entails can be determined by looking at the DoE curriculum statements, available on the DoE website).
Assessment procedure: No further assessment will be done (except for candidates with an N4 Certificate). Applicants who achieve the minimum APS will be considered until the programme complement is full.
All completed applications received within the published due dates will be ranked. After consideration of the Departmental Student Enrolment Plan, only the top-ranking applicants will be selected. Once a programme is full, a waiting list will be in place to provide an opportunity for applicants to fill the places of those who did not register on time.
Applicants will be informed of their status per an official letter from the Office of the Registrar, alternatively, they can check their application status on the TUT website, www.tut.ac.za. Intake for the qualification: January only.Minimum duration: Three years.Presentation: Day classes. Working students with a National Diploma will be permitted to register for certain modules on a block-mode basis. TUT Closing date for 2023 application: 30 September 2023. Possible careers: Metallurgist, technician, plant manager, consultant, researcher and developer.
TUT Contact Centre
- Tel: 086 110 2421
- Email: email@example.com
- SMS Number: 30655
Visit TUT’s Official Website for more information.
OTHER RELATED LINKS: