2022 TUT Online Application
TUT Online Application 2022: When and How to Apply TUT Online 2022…TUT Application form 2022…TUT Online Registration dates for 2022…TUT Application Status 2022…TUT Prospectus 2022
Tshwane University of Technology, TUT Online Application 2022 closing date is 30th November 2021. TUT Online Application portal for the 2022-2023 academic year is open to all prospective students who wish to apply online at TUT Admission 2022. Please, visit www.tut.ac.za online for TUT Undergraduate and Postgraduate Application 2022 Prospectus form in PDF format.
How to Apply Online at Tshwane University of Technology (TUT) Online Application 2022
TUT online application is secure and easy to use. Applying online provides you with immediate notification that your application has been received. You will also be able to follow the progress of your application. Applying online is free!
You can apply from your home, work or any computer with Internet connection anywhere in the world! Strategic Online Application Stations at the Main Campus as well as at the Regional Centres are established for those applicants who do not have access to internet services. These points will be in operation from O8hO0 — 16h00 on weekdays.
Take Note of this before you Apply:
Valid e-mail address: You need a valid email address before submitting an online application. An email address can be obtained from any one of the free e-mail providers e.g. www.hotmail.com, www.yahoo.com or www.gmail.com etc.
Current or previous TUT students who wish to apply for another or change their programme of study or who wants to resume with their studies, should NOT complete a new application record but MUST login under “Registered Users” on the Student Portal.
Tshwane University of Technology Online Application Courses Fee 2022
Apply manually by downloading the application form, complete and submit at the TUT Main Campus or any of the Regional Centres or via the post. An application fee of R240 for undergraduate and postgraduate is payable.
See Also: TUT Prospectus 2022 pdf
When Is My Application Completed?
Your application is completed when:
- You have completed all the necessary steps and receive the message “your application has been successfully lodged”
- You have uploaded all supporting documents.
Tshwane University of Technology (TUT) Online Supporting Documents for Application 2022
The following supporting documents must accompany your application: All Applicants should provide
- Identity Document / Birth Certificate [South African Citizens]; Passport [non-South African citizens)
- Current School Results e.g. National Senior Certificate (NSC), International General Certificate of Education [IGCSE) or for current Grade 12 learners, August Results.
- Declaration and Undertaking. If you are under the age of 18, the form must be co-signed by legal guardian or parent
Read Also: TUT Re-admission 2022/2023
In addition to the documents mentioned above the following applicants must also submit the following documents:
Postgraduate and Advanced Standing Applicants:
- Qualification(s) obtained after Grade 12 (e.g. Diploma, Degree etc)
- Original Academic Record/transcript from the institution where you have studied as well as the complete syllabus
- Applicants for Masters or Doctorate programmes should also attach a Curriculum Vitae (CV) and Motivational Letter or Proposal as per different programmes requirements.
- Latest qualification in original language:
- Certified translations of all foreign language documents including the qualifications;
- South African Qualifications Authority Evaluation if the qualification is obtained outside the Region.
APPLY ONLINE TUT APPLICATION 2022 NOW!
Tshwane University of Technology (TUT) Online Application 2022 can be submitted online by the following steps below:
- Log on to the TUT Website at www.tut.ac.za
- Click on the Admissions Link.
- Then, click on “Online Application”
- Choose the type of application e.g. Undergraduate, Postgraduate etc.
- Read the notes at the top of each page before you continue to the next page.
- Some fields have drop-down lists to choose from.
- Click on the “Help button” in case you get stuck.
- Part A and B should be completed by FIRST-TIME APPLICANTS only.
- Should you already have a student number from Tshwane University of Technology (TUT), please login as a “Registered User“.
- Admission Officers are on standby to assist you if you have any problems. You can send an email to email@example.com
For more info, click here
USEFUL RELATED LINKS: