How to Cancel Qualification at TUT 2023-2024
How to Cancel Qualification at TUT 2023-2024: Re-admission at TUT 2023
To be able to cancel or change any qualification at the Tshwane University of Technology (TUT), take note of this: If you choose to complete this application form, all the previous qualification choices you selected will be cancelled though you have been accepted in a qualification already.
The change of qualification application form must be submitted with the following documents:
- Your certified copy of an ID or Passport
- Your certified copy of the statement of symbols or National Senior Certificate.
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Take note of this: “You are only going to be considered for your second (2nd) choice if you have not been selected for your first (1st) choice and if the course concerned can still accommodate additional students at that stage.
Minimum general admission requirements for study at TUT
No person may be registered as a student in a programme of TUT unless he or she has complied with the following
General admission requirements for TUT
- A pass mark in English at Senior Certificate level (minimum additional language; certain programmes may require first or home language status)
- Each course has its own specific admission requirements.
- Prospective students should note that the admission requirements of individual programmes could change from year to year.
- For some programmes, students will be required to write an admission test, which will determine whether they will be admitted to the programme, or whether it will be recommended to them that they enrol for a relevant foundation course.
- The following table indicates the levels of performance required for entry to specific levels of study:
TUT Requirements NSC – Gaps your profile
Results format for the new NSC-G and the minimum admission requirements for TUT:
|Rating code||Rating Marks|
|1||Outstanding achievement||80 – 100|
|2||Meritorious achievement||70 – 79|
|3||Degree substantial achievement||60 – 69|
|4||Diploma adequate achievement||50 – 59|
|5||Foundation moderate achievement||40 – 49|
|6||Elementary achievement||30 – 39|
|7||Not achieved||0 – 29|
Mathematics or Mathematical Literacy?
All learners are required to take one of the two subjects for NSC-G purposes
Read Also: TUT Mytutor
- Mathematics is relevant to programmes that require prior knowledge of mathematics; all others may only require Mathematical Literacy. (Details of what each subject entails can be determined by looking at the DoE curriculum statements, available on the DoE website). Re-admission at TUT 2023
TUT Contact Details
- Tel: 086 110 2421
- Email: email@example.com
Visit TUT’s Official Website for more information.
USEFUL RELATED POST