TUT Re-admission – Distance Education
TUT Re-admission 2022/2023
Distance Education: Durban and Cape Town students who were inactive or not registered prior and up to the 1st semester 2022, may apply for re-admission for 2022 and will only be allowed to register for 2022 after and if their re-admission applications were approved by the Academic Department.
The closing date for submission of Re-admission applications for 2022 is 30 November 2021.
Click on the attached Re-admission Application form to open and print the document: TUT Re-admission 2022/2023. Re-admission Application Form 2022 Distance Education
Completed and signed re-admission application forms should be faxed or e-mailed to DEU at the following e-mail address/fax number:
Policing Courses Cape Town students:
Fax: 086 518 9153
Policing Courses Durban students:
Fax: 086 608 5728
Traffic Courses contact details:
Fax: 086 515 2275
NOTE: A CLEAR COPY OF YOUR ID DOCUMENT SHOULD BE ATTACHED TO ALL E-MAILED AND FAXED ENQUIRIES/REQUESTS/APPLICATIONS. FAILURE TO ATTACH THE ID DOCUMENT COPY WILL RESULT IN YOUR ENQUIRY TO BE DISCARDED WITHOUT ANY NOTICE.
- TUT online application 2022-2023
- TUT online application form 2022
- TUT online application for second semester
- Tshwane University of Technology online application fee 2022
- Tshwane University of Technology online application 2022 opening date
- Tshwane University of Technology online application status 2022
- Tshwane University of Technology online application opening date for 2022
- Tshwane University of Technology online application for teaching