TUT Accommodation Residence 2023/2024
TUT Accommodation Residence 2023/2024
The Tshwane University of Technology (TUT) is the largest residential educational institution in South Africa. You will meet students from a variety of backgrounds and where you will be challenged intellectually, culturally, and in the sports arena. Expect to learn a variety of new and exciting skills which will enhance your personal development. Our University residences are a haven for hardworking, diligent, creative, and progressive young people.
The quality of our residences is our first priority. They offer basic, quality accommodation to students at affordable rates. Each residence provides basic facilities, but certain specialized facilities are unique to specific residences. Each residence has a Residence Advisor and Residence Committee that will welcome students, assist them to adapt to the residence and campus environment, and are the relevant people for all enquiries about residence matters.
Read Also: Tshwane University of Technology Residences
TUT’s Accommodation page is now live! TUT provides residence halls for roughly 12000 students and private student housing for approximately 2000 students. The following topics will be covered on this page:
- The availability of TUT residence accommodation and how to apply for it, how the selection and admission processes work and how to register;
- The facilities and services available for students staying in TUT residences;
- The academic support programmes and extra-curricular development activities offered in residences;
- Information about accredited accommodation;
- Contact information for the various residence advisors of the residences on the different TUT campuses.
See Also: TUT Accommodation 2023/2024
TUT Application for Residence Accommodation 2023
First-year students should indicate on the official TUT admission application form whether or not they want to apply for residence accommodation. These students will be selected based on their unconditional acceptance for enrolment in a full-time academic qualification offered at TUT. If there are too many first-year students qualifying for a residence, further selection will be based on the date of unconditional acceptance by the faculty.
TUT Accommodation Residence Life and Catering: TUT Residence Application 2023
See Also: Tshwane University of Technology Accommodation
Returning senior students must apply for residence accommodation for the following year before the end of October, by using the online application process. Students can login to their Student iEnabler accounts and select/click on Residence Application. They can also directly visit the link: https://tutprodi4app.tut.ac.za/pls/prodi41/w99pkg.mi_login. Returning students who do not follow this procedure will not be assured of a residence space the following year. These students will be selected based on the criteria as stated in the placement policy. The main requirements are the following:
- The student should have obtained a minimum academic average of 50% (55% in the case of senior residences) for the full academic year or must have passed all semester and year courses;
- The student should not exceed the maximum number of years allowed to reside in any TUT residence. The maximum number of years is the minimum number of academic years required by TUT to complete a qualification successfully plus one additional year;
- The student must be registered for a minimum of two subjects. (Subjects registered for non-degree purposes will not be taken into account.);
- have settled all outstanding fees or made arrangements with TUT Student Finance;
CLICK HERE FOR TUT Online Accommodation Application for 2023
Tshwane University of Technology’s Contact Information
- Tel: 086 110 2421
- Email: email@example.com
- SMS Number: 30655
Please all students can visit TUT’s Official Website for any additional information.