TUT Accommodation 2024-2025
TUT Accommodation 2024-2025: TUT Accommodation refers to the housing facilities provided by the Tshwane University of Technology (TUT) for its students. The university understands that accommodation is a significant concern for students, particularly those who come from far and wide to pursue their studies. As such, TUT provides safe, comfortable, and affordable accommodation options for its students to ensure they have a conducive environment to live and study. These accommodation facilities are located both on-campus and off-campus and cater to the diverse needs and preferences of students. In this way, TUT aims to enhance student’s overall experience and enable them to focus on their studies without worrying about housing.
This webpage will provide information on the following:
- The availability of TUT residence accommodation and how to apply for it, how the selection and admission processes work and how to register;
- The facilities and services available for students staying in TUT residences;
- The academic support programmes and extra-curricular development activities offered in residences;
- Information about accredited accommodation;
- Contact information for the residence advisors of the residences on the different TUT campuses.
READ ALSO: TUT Accommodation Residence 2024-2025
How To Apply TUT Accommodation For First-Year Students
- First-year students should indicate on the official TUT admission application form whether or not they want to apply for residence accommodation.
- These students will be selected based on their unconditional acceptance for enrolment in a full-time academic qualification offered at TUT.
- If there are too many first-year students qualifying for a residence, further selection will be based on the date of unconditional acceptance by the faculty.
TUT Application for Residence Accommodation For Returning Students
Returning senior students must apply for residence accommodation for the following year before the end of October, using the online application process. Students can log in to their Student iEnabler accounts and select/click on Residence Application. They can also directly visit the link: https://tutprodi4app.tut.ac.za/pls/prodi41/w99pkg.mi_login. Returning students who do not follow this procedure will not be assured of a residence space the following year. These students will be selected based on the criteria as stated in the placement policy. The main requirements are the following:
- The student should have obtained a minimum academic average of 50% (55% in the case of senior residences) for the full academic year or must have passed all semester and year courses;
- The student should not exceed the maximum number of years allowed to reside in any TUT residence. The maximum number of years is the minimum number of academic years required by TUT to complete a qualification successfully plus one additional year;
- The student must be registered for a minimum of two subjects. (Subjects registered for non-degree purposes will not be taken into account.);
- have settled all outstanding fees or made arrangements with TUT Student Finance;
Students who have been conditionally admitted to residences may register as a resident by means of an online registration process after they have:
- registered academically and
- paid the registration fee or made arrangements with Student Finance.
TUT Residence Application Enquiries
|Campus||Phone Number||Email Address|
|eMalahleni||+27 13 656 email@example.com|
|Ga-Rankuwa||+27 12 382 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Mbombela||+27 13 752 email@example.com|
|Pretoria (including Arts/Arcadia)||+27 12 382 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Polokwane||+27 15 382 9463||MatekgaNN@tut.ac.za|
|Soshanguve||+27 12 382 email@example.com|
For more information on TUT CLICK HERE. We do hope this article was helpful.