Tshwane University of Technology Distance Education
Tshwane University of Technology Distance Learning
Distance Education applicants should reside in the vicinity of Durban or Cape Town because they will have to be able to attend contact classes and write class tests and examinations at the Durban or Cape Town Service points.
Distance Education offers Policing and Traffic courses
- Applications for Admission (General information and documents)
- Quotations (Information)
- Gap Grant (Information and documents: Application/Declaration compulsory)
- Financial (All financial matters)
- Registrations (Information, documents)
- Re-admissions (TUT Distance Education Durban and Cape Town students who had a break in their studies: Information and document)
- Examinations (Information, document and enquiries)
- Results (Information, documents and enquiries)
- Academic Records
- Applied Languages
- Integrated Communication
- Public Management
- Safety and Security Management
- School of Education
Contact details for Distance Education Application for admission enquiries only:
Policing Courses Cape Town students Contact:
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Fax: 086 518 9153
Policing Courses Durban students Contact:
E-mail: email@example.com Fax: 086 608 5728
Traffic Courses Contact:
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Fax: 086 515 2275
All enquiries should be done by e-mail.
Distance Education: Durban and Cape Town students who were inactive or not registered prior and up to the 1st semester 2018, may apply for re-admission for 2019 and will only be allowed to register for 2019 after and if their re-admission applications were approved by the Academic Department.
The closing date for submission of Re-admission applications for 2019 is 30 November 2018.
Click on the attached Re-admission Application form to open and print the document:
Completed and signed re-admission application forms should be faxed or e-mailed to DEU at the following e-mail address/fax number:
Policing Courses Cape Town students:
Fax: 086 518 9153
Policing Courses Durban students:
Fax: 086 608 5728
Traffic Courses contact details:
Fax: 086 515 2275
NOTE: A CLEAR COPY OF YOUR ID DOCUMENT SHOULD BE ATTACHED TO ALL E-MAILED AND FAXED ENQUIRIES/REQUESTS/APPLICATIONS. FAILURE TO ATTACH THE ID DOCUMENT COPY WILL RESULT IN YOUR ENQUIRY TO BE DISCARDED WITHOUT ANY NOTICE.