TUT Mytutor: Tshwane University of Technology (TUT) offers a range of academic support services to help students succeed in their studies. One such service is MyTutor, an online tutoring platform designed to provide students with personalized academic assistance.
myTUTor is the official Learning Management System (LMS) of the Tshwane University of Technology. The LMS is used to obtain access to online learning content, discussions with lecturers and peers and online assessments. This is the window to access all online learning resources. Content is developed and maintained by academic departments.
READ ALSO: TUT Online Accommodation Application
Steps To Follow To Get Set To Start Learning on myTUTor
- Obtain confirmation of registration
- Confirm and setup the TUT4life email and password: https://tut4life.tut.ac.za/
- Access Eduroam while on campus: https://www.tut.ac.za/other/ict/eduroam/about
- Get your personal device ready (computer, smartphone, or tablet): http://www.tut.ac.za/s-other/ICT/mytutor/Documents/GetYourDeviceReady.pdf
- Login to myTUTor: https://mytutord2l.tut.ac.za/
- Confirm registered modules on myTUTor
- Learn how to navigate on myTUTor (Student Orientation module): https://mytutord2l.tut.ac.za/d2l/home/19099
- Know your eResource and prescribed learning material: https://mytutord2l.tut.ac.za/d2l/le/lessons/19099/topics/1115273
- Writing with integrity and testing for plagiarism: https://mytutord2l.tut.ac.za/d2l/le/lessons/19099/topics/392194
- Start Learning
myTUTor Login Journey for Students
- Visit myTUTor Login Portal https://mytutord2l.tut.ac.za/d2l/login
- Enter your Username – TUT4Life email address
- Enter your password – Own password
Registered students who do not have credentials or an email account can set up their TUT email account and/or reset passwords at: https://tut4life.tut.ac.za/
Enquiries and Technical Support
For more information on TUT CLICK HERE. We do hope this article was helpful.