myNSFAS Application 2022-2023/2024
myNSFAS Application 2022-2023
You are welcome to this page. This article explains the NSFAS Online Application for the 2022-2023 through 2024 Academic year. You will also find all NSFAS application opening and closing dates for 2022. In case you don’t find what you are looking for, please use the search box to find what you want on this website or visit NSFAS website: www.nsfas.org.za online application portal 2022 for more details. Application opens from 2nd November to 7th January 2022.
How to Apply for NSFAS Application Online Form 2022-2023
If you want to apply for NSFAS online application form for 2022, follow the simple steps below:
- Go to NSFAS website: www.nsfas.org.za online
- Then click on the myNSFAS at the top-right menu of the page
- Create myNSFAS account. To create my NSFAS account, click HERE
- After that, click on “Apply” to start the application process
- Update all personal details (cellphone number, email address)
- Then, upload all your supporting documents
- Complete all the required fields in full. If your application is not complete, you will not be able to continue with the next stage
- Submit your application online.
Documents Needed for NSFAS Application 2022-2023: myNSFAS Application 2022-2023
All prospective applicants must have the following required supporting documents:
- Applicants ID document/card or birth certificate
- Parents/ guardian/ spouse ID (or death certificate where applicable)
- Applicants proof of income (if applicable and should not be older than 3 months)
- Parents/ guardian/ spouse pay advice/ letter of employment/ pension advice stating income (if applicable and should not be older than 3 months.
- Vulnerable children must provide a completed and signed Vulnerable Child Declaration Form.
- Applicants with a disability must provide a Disability Annexure A Form
- SASSA slips are not required and SASSA should not be included as a household income.
Applicants are urged to apply for NSFAS and University or TVET college admission for 2022 at the same time.
OTHER RELATED LINKS: