Check NSFAS Application Status 2024-2025
NSFAS Application Status 2024-2025 Online: How to Check NSFAS Status 2024
All those who applied for the 2024 NSFAS Application are urged to check or track their Status for the 2024-2025 academic year. Please, if you don’t know how to check your NSFAS Application Status online, visit www.nsfas.org.za status check 2024.
How do I Check my NSFAS Application Status for 2024
If you would like to check NSFAS Application status for 2024, follow the simple steps below:
- Go to NSFAS Status 2024 website: www.nsfas.org.za
- Login to your MyNSFAS account, if you don’t have one, click HERE to create one.
- Enter your User ID
- Enter the password you created during the application process.
In case of difficulties, Please contact Unisa’s Division of Student Funding (DSF) if your application status is “Provisionally Funded or Approved“. Any other results should be addressed to NSFAS because they are in charge of the application process.
See Also: NSFAS Application Form 2024 PDF Download
QUALIFICATIONS FOR NSFAS BURSARY APPLICATION 2024
If you are a South African citizen planning to graduate in 2024 or currently studying at a public university or TVET college and meet the following criteria, you are eligible for an NSFAS Bursary Application 2024:
- SASSA grant holders,
- If your combined household income is less than R350 000 per year,
- If you are a disabled person with a combined household income of less than R600 000 per year,
- If you started university before 2018 and your household income is less than R122 000 per year.
What You Need to Apply Online for NSFAS 2024
You will need the following to complete your NSFAS Application 2024:
- You must provide your own active cellphone number and a valid email address
- You will require a copy of your ID or Birth Certificate
- Provide ID copies of your parents, guardian, or spouse
- The Proof of your income or 1 year’s IRP5 (if applicable)
- Evidence of your parents, guardian, or spouse’s income
- In case you are a SASSA grant recipient, don’t worry to provide evidence of income
- Applicants with a disability must submit a completed and signed Disability Annexure A Form
- An applicant who is recognized as a Vulnerable Child by the Department of Social Development must provide a completed and signed Vulnerable Child Declaration and Consent Form...
USEFUL RELATED LINKS: