Create myNSFAS Account 2022: https://my.nsfas.org.za
Create myNSFAS Account 2022: https://my.nsfas.org.za online application
MyNsfas Account is the portal for Nsfas applicants to log in and access and manages important info regarding the National Student Financial Aid Scheme. NSFAS advice applicants to create myNSFAS accounts
How to Create myNSFAS Account and Login to my.nsfas.org.za student Portal 2022
- Go to www.nsfas.org.za and click on “myNSFAS account“.
- Please Enter your username and password.
- Then you click on the “My personal details” tab.
- Update your contact details: cellphone number and the email address to your current one.
- Click “Update your details” to continue
- You will receive a One Time Pin (OTP) sent to the new number and email address you have provided
- Enter the OTP in the space provided
- Click submit.
- Your details will immediately be updated.
If you already have an account, you can sign in with your username and password, as well as your Facebook and Google accounts.
Please Take Note: Your phone number and email address must be unique to you and cannot be shared with anyone else.
You can check your application results (nsfas status ) by login into your myNSFAS account if you were one of the NSFAS 2021 applicants whose application was unsuccessful and you have filed an appeal.
How to Reset your myNSFAS Account Password
If you have forgotten your myNSFAS account password and wants to retrieve or reset it, follow the steps below:
- Visit myNSFAS website: my.nsfas.org.za
- Click on the “forgot your password” tab
- Then, enter your ID number
- Choose whether you have forgotten your username and password and click “Submit“
- You will then receive an OTP via email and SMS
- Type in the OTP you received and click “Submit“
- You will then be required to enter a new password
See Also: How can I get my NSFAS OTP
Congratulation! your new NSFAS password has been created and updated. Continue to login into your account with the new password.
OTHER RELATED LINKS:
- Create myNSFAS Account 2022
- NSFAS Account Login 2022-2023
- TUT Short Online Courses
- NSFAS Online Application 2022-2023
Please, visit https://my.nsfas.org.za for more details