How to Apply at Ekurhuleni West TVET College Online Application 2022-2023
How to Apply at Ekurhuleni West TVET College (EWC) 2022 Online Application for Registration
Ekurhuleni West TVET College (EWC) Online Application 2022-2023 academic year is open for admission to various programmes. Ekurhuleni West College Application 2022 closing date is 30 November 2021. Applicants should contact the EWC administration for accurate application and registration dates.
Therefore, all those who wish to apply for admission to study at Ekurhuleni West TVET College Online Application for the 2022-2023 academic year must submit an online application.
How to Apply & Register at Ekurhuleni West TVET College Online Application Form 2022-2023
If you want to apply and register online, follow the step-by-step below:
- Go to Ekurhuleni West TVET College Application 2022 website: http://www.ewc.edu.za/online-form
- On the EWC webpage, look for the online application link for new students
- Then, click on the “Apply Online” tab
- If you already have a student number, you can proceed and log into the Returning Student iEnabler with your Student Number and Pin
- If you are a New Applicant please continue with your application
- Answer the questions and proceed
- Read and accept the following POPI clause
- After your acceptance, click on the Next button to continue
- You are required to enter your biographical details
- Select your current nationality and capture your ID or passport number
- Answer the questions and proceed
- Then, you enter your personal information: First Names are ALL your names as per ID and proceed
- Please provide your address information
- Tick the box if your Postal Address is different from your Street Address
- Ensure that you enter your contact information in the spaces provided
- Residence: Please, note that EWC does not provide accommodations
- Please indicate whether you have any disabilities and click next
- Complete and submit your application online for review
Read Also: How to Apply at Ekurhuleni East College 2022
- Only students applying to study at EWC for the first time in 2022 should use the new student online link and returning students are to use the returning student online link for another semester or trimester application and registration process.
- Applicants who do not meet the admission requirements will get feedback as soon as their applications are processed.
- If you qualify for admission, your application will be processed and you will be informed that your application for your programme of choice is subject to enrolment management
Required Documents for Ekurhuleni West TVET College (EWC) Online Application 2022-2023 Registration
- An original / a certified copy of the latest school report / Senior Certificate or highest certificate or results.
- An original / a certified copy of the identity document/affidavit and photograph in case of no/lost identity document/birth certificate.
Deposit / necessary fees.
- Accompanied by money for textbooks, kits, stationery, and learning material (where applicable).
- Preferably accompanied by a parent/guardian if under 18.
- Proof of residential address and relevant contact details.
Ekurhuleni West TVET College (EWC) Prospectus 2022 PDF Download
The management at Ekurhuleni West TVET College (EWC) has released the 2022 Prospectus in PDF format to assist prospective students to identify the correct course of study for their chosen career path. Click on the link below to download a copy.
OTHER RELATED LINKS:
- How to Apply Coastal KZN TVET College Online Application 2022-2023
- TVET Colleges Online Application 2022
- TUT Pretoria West
For more information, visit http://www.ewc.edu.za