How to Apply at Coastal KZN TVET College 2022 Online Application Form
How to Apply at Coastal KZN TVET College 2022 Online Application Form for Registration
Coastal KZN TVET College Online Application portal for the 2022-2023 academic year will be open to all applicants willing to study at Coastal KZN College.
Coastal KZN TVET College Online Application opening and closing dates for 2022 are not yet out. Applicants will be notified by the management board as soon as the application is open.
Apply & Register Online at Coastal KZN TVET College Application Form 2022-2023
How to Apply: In order to apply online for 2022, follow the steps below;
- Visit Coastal KZN TVET College Application website at https://www.coastalkzn.co.za/
- Click on the “Apply Online” tab
- Make sure you have your student number. If you don’t have, you will not be able to continue the online application
- If you already have a student number, you will be provided a URL or link to log into the College Portal
- If you are a new applicant please continue with your application
- You will be asked to Enter your student number.
- Please proceed to log into the online applications webpage with your student/ID/passport number.
- Enter to continue with your application
- If you are returning to complete the application, enter your student number and your passport
- Read and Accept the Rules by clicking on the “I Accept Button” below to proceed.
- Complete and submit your application online for review.
Read Also: How to Apply at Capricorn TVET College Online 2022-2023
NOTE: Make sure you have a valid working email address and cellphone number. If your contact details are not correct, your application will not be processed and the application will be a delay.
Required Documents for Coastal KZN TVET College Application 2022 Registration
- Certified copy of your ID
- Certified copy of your parent or Next of Kin
- Proof of residence (foreign students)
- Certified copies of highest qualifications OR
- Certified copies of the latest school results
Coastal KZN TVET College Admission Requirements 2022-2023
In order to be admitted to Coastal KZN TVET College for the 2022-2023 academic year, you need to meet the following admission entry requirements:
Admission Criteria For New Enrolments- NCV
- Students who endeavor to enroll for NCV Level 2 Business and General Studies programs must have completed and passed Grade 10-11; and Grade 12 with Mathematics for the Information & Technology as well as Finance, Economics & Accounting programs.
- Students who endeavor to enroll for NCV Level 2- all Engineering Studies must have completed and passed a minimum of Grade 10-11Mathematics (not Mathematical Literacy).
- Students who endeavor to enroll for NCV Level 2 Electrical Construction – may, on applying for employment, be required to pass a Colour competency test.
- Students who endeavor to enroll for NCV Level 3 must have already passed a minimum of 5 NCV Level 2 subjects.
- Students who endeavor to enroll for NCV Level 4 must have already passed all 7 Level 2 subjects as well as a minimum of 5 NCV Level 3 subjects.
OTHER RELATED LINKS:
- Buffalo City TVET College Application Form 2022
- Courses Available at TUT 2022-2023
- Buffalo City TVET College Online Application Portal 2022
- TUT College
For more details, visit https://www.coastalkzn.co.za/index.html