Apply Online at Central Johannesburg College Application 2022-2023
How to Apply Online at Central Johannesburg College 2022: Central Johannesburg TVET College (CJC) Online Application 2022 Form for Registration dates
The Central Johannesburg TVET College (CJC) Online Application for the 2022-2023 academic year is open to all new and returning applicants. Central Johannesburg College application will be closing on 31 October 2021. Therefore, the online application form for the 2022 website of Central Johannesburg TVET College is accessible on the internet.
How to Apply & Register at Central Johannesburg TVET College Online Application Form 2022
Central Johannesburg TVET College Online Application is very simple, quick, and accurate. When you are applying online, you will be prompted when some of your information is missing or not correct, which will help you to make sure you add all the important information when submitting your online application form.
Follow the procedure outlined below:
- Visit the Central Johannesburg TVET College Online Application website: https://cjcapp.cjc.edu.za:7771/pls/cjcp/gen.gw1pkg.gw1view for 2022
- Make sure you have an e-mail address before you start this process
- Ensure you have all required documents scanned separately for upload during this process
- Select the programme level which you want to apply for and then click “Next”.
- Make sure you meet all the admission requirements for your selected programme
- Enter your student number in the block provided and the other details as required
- If you are a New Applicant please continue with your application
- Check your personal details on the screen.
- Make changes to any contact details that are missing or not accurate
- It is very necessary to provide your correct address and cellphone number. Wrong details may keep your study material very long and can prevent you from receiving important information from the college
- Upload all your required documents and proceed
- Complete your online application by paying an online application fee. If you don’t pay the application fee, your application will not be processed by the CJC college.
- Then, submit your application form online for an evaluation
Document Needed to Apply Online at CJC College
- A certified copy of your ID;
- A certified copy of your latest results;
- Proof of Residence
Central Johannesburg TVET College (CJC) Admission Requirements 2022 for Registration
Before you can apply to study at CJC College, you have to meet the following admission entry requirements for any of the NC(V) qualifications at NQF Level 2:
- Students must have a Grade 9 pass or a higher qualification; OR
- Students must have an NQF Level 1 qualification; OR
- Students should also have an approved bridging programme designed for the specific purpose to access NQF Level 2; OR
- Student should go through a Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) assessment to meet the basic requirements for access to NQF Level 2
- To enroll for NQF Level 3, a student must have completed a relevant NQF Level 2.
OTHER RELATED LINKS:
- Buffalo City TVET College Application Form 2022
- Apply at TVET Colleges Online 2022-2023
- Buffalo City TVET College Online Application Portal 2022
- TUT College
For more details, visit https://cjc.edu.za/