How to Apply at Capricorn TVET College Online Application 2022-2023
How to Apply at Capricorn TVET College Online 2022-2023 Application Form for Registration
Capricorn TVET College Online Application for the 2022 academic year has been open to all applicants for admissions into many of the courses in the College. Capricorn TVET College Online Application Form 2022 is available in PDF format at http://www.capricorncollege.co.za.
How to Apply & Register Online at Capricorn TVET College Application Form 2022
In order to apply online at Capricorn College, follow the procedure below:
- Go to Capricorn College Online Application Form 2022: www.capricorncollege.co.za
- At the top menu of the page, click the “Apply Online” tab
- Complete your online application form in full
- Make sure you have a copy of your school certificate: Senior Certificate or National Senior Certificate, official tertiary academic records if applicable (internet copies will not be accepted), and your ID document (RSA students) or ID/passport for international students
- You will be asked to sign a statement
- This will help you make your own decision outside of the placement screening report.
- Then, choose the campus on which you want to register
- Please make sure that you provide a valid and working e-mail address and a cellphone number during the application process.
- Upload all your supporting documents
- Submit your application
Download Capricorn TVET College Application Form 2022
If you cannot apply online via the website: www.capricorntvetcollege.co.za, click on the link below to download the Capricorn TVET College application form for 2022 in pdf format
Capricorn TVET College Admission Requirements 2022-2023 for Registration
In order to be accepted into Capricorn College, make sure you qualify for entry into the National Certificate (VOCATIONAL) at NQF Level 2:
- Have a year-end school report for Grades 11 or 12 certificate
- An NQF 1 qualification
- An approved bridging program that is designed for the specific purpose to access NQF Level 2
- A Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) assessment to meet the basic requirements for access
to NQF Level 2
- A Grade 9 and 10 will be considered only in exceptional cases.
Levels 2, 3, and 4 of the National Qualification Framework offer National Certificate (Vocational) disciplines (NQF). All NCV programs have a core learning component as well as a vocational component, and each level has 130 credits.
OTHER RELATED LINKS:
visit https://www.capricorncollege.co.za/ for more details