Goldfields TVET College Second Semester Application 2024-2025
Goldfields TVET College Second Semester Application 2024-2025: Are you a student with an interest to attend Goldfields TVET College for the 2024-2025 academic year? Well, the institution has opened a second-semester online application portal for all prospective students to submit their applications before the admission application closing date is due. Prospective learners should make sure they meet all the application requirements before they start their application process. Before applying, kindly read through the following information to begin.
Goldfields Tvet College Second Semester Online Applications Date 2024-2025
Applicants who will want to enrol for the 2024-2025 academic year at Goldfields Tvet College are to start their applications from the 1st of September to the 30th of September. Late applications may not be considered so apply now.
Read Also:Goldfields TVET College Courses
Courses/Programmes Offered At Goldfields Tvet College
The college offers NCV, NATED, REPORT 191 and other programmes. NCV and Report 191 programmes are Ministerial approved programmes and are funded by the state whilst occupational programmes are SETA funded. The list below is the list of courses offered:
- National Certificate (Vocational)
- NATED / Report 191
- Occupational Programmes
- Skills Programme
- ABET or AET
- NQF Full-Time
2024-2025 Admission Requirements for Goldfields Tvet College Second Semester Application
All qualified applicants wanting to study at the College must make sure they have the following available before attempting to apply:
- A unique/valid Email address and cellphone number
- 3 certified copies of the ID of the Parent/Legal Guardian
- 3 certified copies of the ID of the Learner
- South African applicants will need an ID number. Foreign applicants will need their passport numbers.
- Copy of your school qualifications (eg Senior Certificate)
- A certified copy of your latest results/Grade 9 or Higher;
- Proof of Residence.
- Certified copies of passport
- SAQA-approved foreign qualifications
- Proof of medical insurance or cover
- Valid study permit
How to apply to Goldfields TVET College 2024-2025 Second Semester Online Application
Step 1: Get an application form at the campus and submit it after fully completed.
Step 2: Complete your application form in full and return it to the campus. Ensure that you submit your form BEFORE THE CLOSING DATE and provide ALL requested supporting documentation.
*Remember you’ll need an email address.
Step 3: Attach all supporting documents.
For your application and registration you will need the following documents:
- Original or a certified copy of your ID.
- Original or a certified copy of your latest school report/qualification.
- You will be required to write an assessment test (bring a pen to this).
- Take your ID, a copy of your ID, and your latest academic results to both appointments.
Step 4: Fill out and submit your application.
You will receive a confirmation email containing all application details. Late Online Application Dates
Read Also: Goldfields TVET College Online Prospectus 2024/2025
Goldfields TVET College Contact Information
- Address: 36 Buren Street, Flamingo Park, Welkom, 9459
- Tel: 057 910 6000
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information kindly visit the college’s officialwebsitefor more.