Goldfields TVET College Online Prospectus 2024/2025
Goldfields TVET College Brochure, Goldfields TVET College Online Prospectus 2024/2025
In this article, this article will teach you how to get the TVET Goldfields College Prospectus 2024. The prospectus is a useful brochure that gives you a comprehensive view of the courses, programs, facilities, etc. of a university. Applicants should note that the National Student Financial Aid Program (NSFAS), run by the Department of Higher Education and Training, administers scholarships for students. Students who want admission to the College and need financial aid can go here to learn all about scholarships and to apply. Read below So get started and learn how to get the TVET Goldfields College Prospectus in just a few easy steps!
ONLINE APPLICATION AND REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
- The following documents are required for registration to be completed:
- Approved registration form
- History of previous subjects passed by student or school report
- Copy of student identity document (certified)
- Copy of student deposit slip / Proof of payment
- Credit application form
- Study permit (Foreign Students ONLY)
- Evaluation and Results by SAQA (Foreign Students only)
READ HERE; Goldfields TVET College Courses
ENROLMENT APPLICATION PROCESS
- When applying at Goldfields TVET College please complete these compulsory steps. Without these two steps, we may not be able to process your application:
- Do our Placement Test here https://www.gostudy.net and follow the instructions carefully
- Fill out our Application Form.
ONLINE APPLICATION PROCEDURE
- go to www.goldfieldstvet.edu.za
- and click on the Admission Systems
- Apply By Selecting New Course, Existing Student or Creating a New account. And follow all the instructions to continue applying.
READ HERE; Tshwane University of Technology Admission Requirements 2024
Goldfields TVET College NATIONAL CERTIFICATE (VOCATIONAL) PROGRAMMES ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
A Pre-Vocational Learning Programme
- (PLP) a certificate with a 50% pass in English and Life Orientation and a 60% pass in Mathematics and Foundational Science; or a
- Grade 9 statement with a 50% pass in Mathematics / Mathematical Literacy and English FAL; or a
- AET L4 (GETC) with a 50% pass in Mathematics / Mathematical Literacy and English FAL: or an Equivalent Occupational Qualification; or an RPL Assessment Programme; or an
- APS score of 24, using the best of six Grade 9 subjects, inclusive of Mathematics / Mathematical Literacy / Technical Mathematics and English; or an
- APS score of 22, using the best of six Grade 10 / NC(V) L2 subjects inclusive of Mathematics / Mathematical Literacy / Technical Mathematics and English; or an APS score of 20, using the best of
- six Grade 11 / NC(V) L3 subjects inclusive of Mathematics / Mathematical Literacy / Technical Mathematics.
CONTACTS Goldfields TVET College
36 Buren Street, Flamingo Park, Welkom,
9459057 910 6000