Goldfields TVET College Courses
Goldfields TVET College Courses: Goldfields TVET College is a South African institution of higher education and training that offers a wide range of courses to students who want to gain practical skills and knowledge in various fields. The college has four campuses located in the Free State province, namely the Tosa Campus, Welkom Campus, Goldfields Campus, and the Tjibane Campus.
Goldfields TVET College offers courses in areas such as engineering studies, business studies, information and communication technology, hospitality, tourism, and creative arts. The courses are designed to provide students with the necessary skills and knowledge to succeed in their chosen careers.
The college is committed to providing quality education that is accessible and affordable to all students. It also provides students with a supportive learning environment, modern facilities, and highly qualified lecturers.
READ ALSO: King Hintsa TVET College Online Registration
Goldfields TVET College Courses
- Business Management
- Civil Engineering
- Civil Engineering & Building Construction
- Drawing Office Practice
- Electrical Engineering
- Electrical Infrastructure Construction
- Engineering & Related Design
- Engineering & Related Design Nated
- Finance Economics & Accounting
- Financial Management
- Human Resource Management
- Information Technology & Computer Science
- Management Assistant
- Multi-Disciplinary Draughting Office Practice
Admission Requirements for Goldfields Tvet College
All qualified applicants wanting to study at the College must make sure they have the following available before attempting to apply:
- A unique/valid Email address and cellphone number
- 3 certified copies of the ID of the Parent/Legal Guardian
- 3 certified copies of the ID of the Learner
- South African applicants will need an ID number. Foreign applicants will need their passport numbers.
- Copy of your school qualifications (eg Senior Certificate)
- A certified copy of your latest results/Grade 9 or Higher;
- Proof of Residence.
- Certified copies of passport
- SAQA-approved foreign qualifications
- Proof of medical insurance or cover
- Valid study permit
How to apply to Goldfields TVET College
Step 1: Get an application form at the campus and submit it after fully completed.
Step 2: Complete your application form in full and return it to the campus. Ensure that you submit your form BEFORE THE CLOSING DATE and provide ALL requested supporting documentation.
*Remember you’ll need an email address.
Step 3: Attach all supporting documents.
For your application and registration you will need the following documents:
- Original or a certified copy of your ID.
- Original or a certified copy of your latest school report/qualification.
- You will be required to write an assessment test (bring a pen to this).
- Take your ID, a copy of your ID, and your latest academic results to both appointments.
Step 4: Fill out and submit your application.
You will receive a confirmation email containing all application details. Late Online Application Dates
RELATED LINKS: Buffalo City TVET College Courses
Goldfields TVET College Contact Information
- Address: 36 Buren Street, Flamingo Park, Welkom, 9459
- Tel: 057 910 6000
- Email: email@example.com
Goldfields TVET College is committed to providing quality education that is accessible and affordable to all students. We do hope this article was helpful. For more information kindly visit Goldfields TVET College’s official website for more.