Tshwane University of Technology Admission Requirements 2024
Tshwane University of Technology Admission Requirements 2024; TUT courses and requirements
Minimum general admission requirements for study at TUT
No person may be registered as a student in a program of TUT unless he or she has complied with the following
General admission requirements for TUT
- A pass mark in English at Senior Certificate level (minimum additional language; certain programs may require first or home language status)
- Each course has its own specific admission requirements.
- Prospective students should note that the admission requirements of individual programs could change from year to year.
- For some programs, students will be required to write an admission test, which will determine whether they will be admitted to the program, or whether it will be recommended to them that they enroll in a relevant foundation course.
- The following table indicates the levels of performance required for entry to specific levels of study:
TUT courses and requirements
TUT Requirements NSC – Gaps your profile
Results format for the new NSC-G and the minimum admission requirements for TUT:
|80 – 100
|70 – 79
|Degree substantial achievement
|60 – 69
|Diploma adequate achievement
|50 – 59
|Foundation moderate achievement
|40 – 49
|30 – 39
|0 – 29
Mathematics or Mathematical Literacy?
All learners are required to take one of the two subjects for NSC-G purposes
- Mathematics is relevant to programs that require prior knowledge of mathematics; all others may only require Mathematical Literacy. (Details of what each subject entails can be determined by looking at the DoE curriculum statements, available on the DoE website).
REQUIRED SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS FOR THE TSHWANE UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY (TUT) ONLINE APPLICATION 2024
- You must have a certified copy of the green bar-coded ID
- Your Proof of payment of any relevant application fees
- A Certified copy of grade 11 results and any latest grade 12 results
NOTE: How to Download TUT Application Form 2024
- In order to gain admission, a fully completed application form and recently certified copies of your original identity document and (National) Senior Certificate and/or highest academic results (certification may not be not older than one year) as well as the administration fee, must reach TUT before the specified closing dates for 2024.
- All Applicants should take note that Late applications will be considered only if there is space available in the programs concerned. TUT can accommodate only a limited number of students per program.
Tshwane University of Technology’s Contact Information
Please all students can visit TUT’s Official Website for any additional information.