Maluti TVET College Second Semester Application 2024-2025
Maluti TVET College Second Semester Application 2024-2025: Maluti Tvet College is happy to announce to the general public that, the Second Semester online application for admission into the 2024-2025 academic year has been open for all prospective students. No matter your location, country of origin, family background, race, or color, you can obtain admission to study a program of your choice provided you meet the admission requirements as demanded by the college. The application deadline has been made by the school, it is therefore advised to start the process as early as possible in other to meet the deadline because late applications may not be considered.
Maluti Tvet College Second Semester Online Application Date 2024-2025
To enroll at Maluti Tvet College for 2024-2025, you need to apply before the application deadline. The application window for Maluti Tvet College will be open from the 1st of September and closes on the 30th of September.
Read Also: Maluti TVET College Courses
Programs And Courses Offered At The Maluti Tvet College
The list below is the programs and courses offered at Maluti Tvet College:
- ENGINEERING RELATED FIELDInformation Technology Level 2
- Electrical Infrastructure Construction Level 2 -4
- Engineering and Related Design Level 2
- Civil Engineering and Building Construction Level 2 -4
- Marketing Level 2-4
- Finance, Economics, and Accounting Level 2-4
- Office Administration Level 2-4
- Primary Agriculture Level 2-4
- Education and Development Level 2-4
- Hospitality Level 2-4
- Primary Health Level 2-4
- Business Management N4-N6
- Marketing Management N4-N6
- Management Assistant N4-N6
- Financial Management N4-N6
- Public Management N4-N6
- Human Resources Management N4-N6
- Educare N4 –N6
- Hospitality N4-N6
- Clothing Production N4-N6
- Art N4-N6
- Electrical Engineering N1-N6
- Mechanical Engineering N1-N6
- Civil Engineering N1-N6
Maluti Tvet College Online Application Requirements 2024-2025
All new applicants applying for admission to Maluti Tvet College are to provide the following documents:
- 3 certified copies of the ID of the Learner
- 3 certified copies of the ID of the Parent/Legal Guardian
- One ID-size photo
- Copy Certified of latest school report/Grade 9 or Higher
- A unique Email address and cellphone number
NC (V) PASS REQUIREMENTS:
The pass requirement for fundamental subjects is as follows:
- Life Orientation 40%
- English 1st Additional Language 40%
- Mathematics/Mathematical Literacy 30%
- Only one fundamental subject may be condoned for a maximum of 5%. No confinement for Vocational subjects. (T’s & C’s apply).
Report191 Engineering Applicants Admission requirements:
- The relevant N3 Engineering Studies national certificate;
- A Senior Certificate with at least three training offers that apply to the education offer chosen by the program candidate;
- A qualification equivalent
- Go to the next stage only after successfully completing the previous level, i.e.
- N4 to N5, and so on.
- Students must gain 18 months of relevant practical experience to qualify for a National Diploma
Maluti TVET College 2024-2025 Second Semester Application Process
Applicants are to follow the process below to apply for admission:
- Download the registration forms from the official website of Maluti Tvet College
- Identify the course you wish to study, career counseling is available.
- Complete the online application for the chosen program/ course
- Attach your application documentation (Certified ID Copy, Results, and Next of Kin ID Copy).
- Your documents will be checked and approved if they are clear and certified but will be rejected if they are not clear or they have an outdated date stamp.
- You will receive an e-mail after every step, updating you about the status of your application.
- After 3 June 2022, the college will start the selection process and communicate with you regarding the status of your application via e-mail.
- The e-mail will have details of the registration details.
- If you are admitted, you will receive an e-mail informing you that you are “Provisionally Accepted” and you will be expected to accept the offer on your Student Portal and print the Enrolment form.
Finalize the process by visiting the campus to finalize your registration. When you visit the campus, you need to bring the following documentation with you:
- Certified copy of your ID
- Certified copy of your parent or Next Kin
- Proof of residence (foreign students)
- Certified copies of highest qualifications OR
- Certified copies of the latest school results
Campuses Of Maluti Tvet College
- Main Campus
- Bethlehem Campus
- Harrismith Campus
- Kwetlisong Campus
- Bonamelo Campus
- Sefikeng Campus
- Itemoheleng Campus
- Lere La Tshepe Campus
Contact Details Of Maluti Tvet College
- MAMPOI ROAD
- Private Bag X870
- Tel. 058 713 6100
Visit The Official Website Of Maluti Tvet College For More Details.