Flavius Mareka TVET College Second Semester Application 2024-2025
Flavius Mareka TVET College Second Semester Application 2024-2025: Flavius Mareka TVET College is a Technical Vocational Education and Training provider in the Free State Province of South Africa. Flavius Mareka TVET College is accepting Second semester online applications from qualified students for the 2024-2025 academic year. The institution’s online application is currently open for applicants who wish to submit their applications before the deadline.
Prospective students who want to be admitted to the College shouldn’t worry about the application process because we’ve got you covered. We have all the details you need about the application procedure. To begin your applications, read through the information provided.
Flavius Mareka TVET College Second Semester 2024-2025 Application Opening Date
Online Applications for the 2024 academic year at Flavius Mareka TVET College will be accepted from 1 September to 15 October 2023
Read Also: Flavius Mareka TVET College Online Registration 2024-2025
Flavius Mareka TVET College Courses Open For 2024 Application
Flavius Mareka TVET College has a wide range of quality and responsive courses for students to select from and study. The following courses are available in the college:
- Civil and Engineering Construction
- Electrical Infrastructure Construction
- Engineering & Related Design
- Generic Management
- Office Administration
- Intro Business Studies
- Business Management
- Human Resource Management
- Marketing Management
- Management Assistant
Learnships and Skill Programmes
- CISCO IT Essentials
- Basic Computer Training
- International Computer Driving Licence (ICDL)
- AAT – Accounting Qualification
- Hair care enrollment form.
- Chemical Plant Operations
UPP Bridging Programmes
Flavius Mareka TVET College Second Semester Application Requirements 2024-2025
All qualified applicants wanting to study at the College must make sure they have the following available before attempting to apply:
- A unique/valid Email address and cellphone number
- 3 certified copies of the ID of the Parent/Legal Guardian
- 3 certified copies of the ID of the Learner
- South African applicants will need an ID number. Foreign applicants will need their passport numbers.
- Copy of your school qualifications (eg Senior Certificate)
- A certified copy of your latest results/Grade 9 or Higher;
- Proof of Residence.
- Certified copies of passport
- SAQA-approved foreign qualifications
- Proof of medical insurance or cover
- Valid study permit
How to Apply to Flavius Mareka TVET College 2024-2025 Second Semester Online Application
Below is a step-by-step guide to Applying to Flavius Mareka TVET College. Make sure to read everything we have written;
Step 1.Identify the course you wish to study, career counselling is available.
Fill in the application form which is available on all the campuses and the Admin Centre, or you can apply online.
Step 2.Pay a non-refundable application fee of R100 or a late application of R200, therefore ensure that you meet the minimum requirements before applying, payment details are on the application form. This doesn’t guarantee your admission.
Step 3.Submit the form to the campus you wish to study with, together with your certified ID copy, latest school results, ID copy of parent/guardian and proof of payment.
If applying online you can submit your documents electronically.
Step 4.Foreign candidates have the responsibility of evaluating their qualifications with SAQA before applying;
No foreign students will be accepted if this is not done.
Step 5.Once your application has been submitted, the college will inform you if you have been admitted and you will be required to write a pace test, thereafter you are expected to attend classes.
Read Also: Flavius Mareka TVET College Prospectus 2024/2025
Flavius Mareka TVET College Contact Details
- Location: C/O Fichardt & Bell Street,
- Address: Private bag 2009, Sasolburg 1947,
- Ext: 4000
- Phone: 016 976 0829/0815
- Fax: 016 973 1618
- Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information kindly visit the college’s officialwebsitefor more.