Flavius Mareka TVET College Courses
Flavius Mareka TVET College Courses: Flavius Mareka TVET College is a highly respected institution of higher learning in South Africa, known for providing quality education and skills training to its students. With a wide range of courses offered, the college caters to students from various backgrounds and interests. From engineering studies to business studies, information technology to tourism studies, and safety in social studies, Flavius Mareka TVET College offers a diverse range of courses designed to equip students with the necessary skills to succeed in their chosen industry. In this article, we will take a closer look at the courses offered by the college and how they can help students achieve their career goals.
READ ALSO: TVET Colleges Online Application 2024-2025
Flavius Mareka TVET College Courses
- Civil and Engineering Construction
- Electrical Infrastructure Construction
- Engineering & Related Design
- Generic Management
- Office Administration
- Business Studies
- Intro Business Studies
- Business Management
- Human Resource Management
- Marketing Management
- Management Assistant
- Engineering Studies
Learnships and Skill Programmes
- CISCO IT Essentials
- Basic Computer Training
- International Computer Driving Licence (ICDL)
- AAT – Accounting Qualification
- Hair care enrollment form.
- Chemical Plant Operations
UPP Bridging Programmes
Admission Requirements for Flavius Mareka TVET College
All qualified applicants wanting to study at the College must make sure they have the following available before attempting to apply:
- A unique/valid Email address and cellphone number
- 3 certified copies of the ID of the Parent/Legal Guardian
- 3 certified copies of the ID of the Learner
- South African applicants will need an ID number. Foreign applicants will need their passport numbers.
- Copy of your school qualifications (eg Senior Certificate)
- A certified copy of your latest results/Grade 9 or Higher;
- Proof of Residence.
- Certified copies of passport
- SAQA-approved foreign qualifications
- Proof of medical insurance or cover
- Valid study permit
How to Apply to Flavius Mareka TVET College
Below is a step-by-step guide to Applying to Flavius Mareka TVET College. Make sure to read everything we have written;
Step 1.Identify the course you wish to study, career counselling is available.
Fill in the application form which is available on all the campuses and the Admin Centre, or you can apply online.
Step 2.Pay a non-refundable application fee of R100 or a late application of R200, therefore ensure that you meet the minimum requirements before applying, payment details are on the application form. This doesn’t guarantee your admission.
Step 3.Submit the form to the campus you wish to study with, together with your certified ID copy, latest school results, ID copy of parent/guardian and proof of payment.
If applying online you can submit your documents electronically.
Step 4.Foreign candidates have the responsibility of evaluating their qualifications with SAQA before applying;
No foreign students will be accepted if this is not done.
Step 5.Once your application has been submitted, the college will inform you if you have been admitted and you will be required to write a pace test, thereafter you are expected to attend classes.
online applications requirement
READ ALSO: Apply Online for NSFAS 2024-2025
Flavius Mareka TVET College Contact Details
- Location: C/O Fichardt & Bell Street,
- Address: Private bag 2009, Sasolburg 1947,
- Ext: 4000
- Phone: 016 976 0829/0815
- Fax: 016 973 1618
- Enquiries: email@example.com
Flavius Mareka TVET College offers a diverse range of courses designed to equip students with the necessary skills to succeed in their chosen industry. We do hope this article was helpful. For more information kindly visit Flavius Mareka TVET College’s official websitefor more.