Port Elizabeth TVET College Courses
Port Elizabeth TVET College Courses: Port Elizabeth Tvet College’s mission is to empower its students by providing a conducive learning environment and ample opportunities for students to pursue their interests and academic goals.
Port Elizabeth College offers National Certificate Vocational, National Accredited Technical Education Diploma as well as Occupational Courses.
The college focuses on developing people today to enable them to face the challenges of tomorrow by equipping them with relevant practical skills to enable them to attain their dreams and aspirations. The college consists of three main campuses which signify unity and strength in order to empower students with quality, market-related skills in order to contribute to the sociology-economic development of the country
READ ALSO: Port Elizabeth TVET College Online Application 2024/2025
Port Elizabeth Tvet College Courses
- Office Administration
- Safety in Society
- Transport & Logistics
- Finance, Economics, and Accounting
- Information Technology & Computer Science
Engineering Studies-NCV – IQC
- Civil Engineering & Building Construction
- Engineering & Related Design
- Electrical Infrastructure Construction
Hospitality & Tourism-NCV
Second Chance Matric
Second chance matric is based on the new curriculum implemented in 2019. Second chance MATRIC gives grade 12 learners an opportunity to:
- Afrikaans Home Language
- Afrikaans First Additional Language
- English Home Language
- English First Additional Language
- Mathematics Literacy
- Business Studies
- Physical Science
- Life Science
- Computers Applications Technology (CAT)
Admission Requirements for Port Elizabeth TVET College
All qualified applicants wanting to study at the College must make sure they have the following available before attempting to apply:
- A unique/valid Email address and cellphone number
- 3 certified copies of the ID of the Parent/Legal Guardian
- 3 certified copies of the ID of the Learner
- South African applicants will need an ID number. Foreign applicants will need their passport numbers.
- Copy of your school qualifications (eg Senior Certificate)
- A certified copy of your latest results/Grade 9 or Higher;
- Proof of Residence.
- Certified copies of passport
- SAQA-approved foreign qualifications
- Proof of medical insurance or cover
- Valid study permit
How to make an Application to Port Elizabeth TVET College
Step 1: Get your application form first.
All new applications are now available online:
During the application process, please make sure you include a valid and working e-mail address as well as one telephone number.
Step 2: Fill out the application form completely.
E-mail, ID, and cell phone number verification. Your ID, e-mail, and cell phone are used to verify your identity.
Step 3: Ensure that all supporting documents are attached.
All applicants who are beginning a new qualification must submit the following certified documents:
- Birth Certificate/Identity Document (Proof of New ID/Passport Application)
- Recent Academic Achievements
- Other account statements/billing documents for municipalities (not older than 3 months)
- A current study permit (Foreign national students)
- The Evaluation Certificate of the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA) (foreign qualifications).
Step 4: Fill out and submit your application.
You will receive a confirmation email containing all application details. College Online Applications Requirement
READ ALSO: Eastcape Midlands TVET College Courses
Port Elizabeth TVET College Contact Information
Russell Road Campus:
- Tel: +27 41 509 6300
- Tel: +27 41 509 6000
- Tel: +27 41 509 6200
- Tel: +27 41 509 6076
- Tel: +27 41 509 6450
- Tel: +27 41 509 6305
Port Elizabeth TVET College consists of three main campuses which signify unity and strength in order to empower students with quality, market-related skills in order to contribute to the sociology-economic development of the country. We do hope this article was helpful. For more information kindly visit Port Elizabeth TVET College’s official websitefor more.