Port Elizabeth TVET College Second Semester Application 2024-2025
Port Elizabeth TVET College Second Semester Application 2024-2025: As an applicant are you responsive to enrolling in Port Elizabeth TVET College in 2024? Thankfully, the college is accepting second-semester online applications from prospective students who wish to enroll in classes for the current academic year. Before beginning their application process, prospective students should confirm they meet all application requirements. Please take a moment to read the following information provided in this post before applying.
Read Also: Esayidi TVET College Courses
Port Elizabeth Tvet College Courses
- Office Administration
- Safety in Society
- Transport & Logistics
- Finance, Economics, and Accounting
- Information Technology & Computer Science
- Business Management
- Human Resource Management
- Management Assistant
- Public Management
- Financial Management
- Legal Secretary
- Marketing Management
Engineering Studies-NCV – IQC
- Civil Engineering & Building Construction
- Engineering & Related Design
- Electrical Infrastructure Construction
Nated (N1 – N6) – IQC
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
Admission Requirements for Port Elizabeth TVET College
All qualified applicants wanting to study at the College must make sure they have the following available before attempting to apply:
- A unique/valid Email address and cellphone number
- 3 certified copies of the ID of the Parent/Legal Guardian
- 3 certified copies of the ID of the Learner
- South African applicants will need an ID number. Foreign applicants will need their passport numbers.
- Copy of your school qualifications (eg Senior Certificate)
- A certified copy of your latest results/Grade 9 or Higher;
- Proof of Residence.
- Certified copies of passport
- SAQA-approved foreign qualifications
- Proof of medical insurance or cover
- Valid study permit
How to make an Application to Port Elizabeth TVET College
Step 1: Get your application form first.
All new applications are now available online:
During the application process, please make sure you include a valid and working e-mail address as well as one telephone number.
Step 2: Fill out the application form completely.
E-mail, ID, and cell phone number verification. Your ID, e-mail, and cell phone are used to verify your identity.
Step 3: Ensure that all supporting documents are attached.
All applicants who are beginning a new qualification must submit the following certified documents:
- Birth Certificate/Identity Document (Proof of New ID/Passport Application)
- Recent Academic Achievements
- Other account statements/billing documents for municipalities (not older than 3 months)
- A current study permit (Foreign national students)
- The Evaluation Certificate of the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA) (foreign qualifications).
Step 4: Fill out and submit your application.
You will receive a confirmation email containing all application details. College Online Applications Requirement
READ ALSO: Port Elizabeth TVET College Online Registration 2024-2025
Port Elizabeth TVET College Contact Information
Russell Road Campus:
- Tel: +27 41 509 6300
- Tel: +27 41 509 6000
- Tel: +27 41 509 6200
- Tel: +27 41 509 6076
- Tel: +27 41 509 6450
- Tel: +27 41 509 6305
For more information kindly visit the college’s officialwebsitefor more.