Port Elizabeth TVET College Online Registration 2024-2025
Port Elizabeth TVET College Online Registration 2024-2025
Port Elizabeth TVET College Online Registration 2024-2025 should be done online on the official website of the institution, right after, you have accepted the admission offer. Port Elizabeth TVET College registration allows students to select and file their selected courses for the 2024-2025 academic year.
To register at Port Elizabeth TVET College, prospective students must have in possession all required supporting documents at hand for uploading. All registration ,must be completed and submitted before the closing date.
Port Elizabeth TVET College Online Registration Registration Dates
- 10-11 January 2024- NCV L2( All programmes)& PLP (Pre-LearningProgramme)
- 11-12 January 2024- N4 Semester (Business studies)& Intro Business Studies
- 11-12 January 2024- N1 Trimester (Engineering)
- 19 Jaunuary 2024- N4-Semester(Business Studies)-2023 matriculants & Intro business Studies
Registration Dates for Returning Students;
- 16 & 17 January 2024- All Programmes(NCV & NATED)
Port Elizabeth TVET College Online Registration Procecdure 2024-2025
- Logging to the official website of Port Elizabeth TVET College at www.pecollege.edu.za.co.za
- Navigate to the student portal
- Sign into the student portal with your credentials; student number and password
- Complete the online registration form with the required information which includes, personal details, Qualification and courses you wish to register.
- Upload certified copies of required supporting documents
- Make payment of your registration fee (if applicable)
- Submit your completed form for registration before the closing date.
Port Elizabeth TVET College Admission Requirements 2024-2025
All students will be required to write the competency tests.
Information Communication and Technology (ICT)
Mathematics is compulsory. Learners who do not have Mathematics at school will not be considered.
Mathematics is compulsory. Learners, who had Mathematical Literacy at school and achieved an 80% result, will be considered. Students with Grade 12 (passed or failed), or equivalent are the preferred applicants. Where students have passed Grade 9, Grade 10 and Grade 11 they may be considered subject to the results of a competency test. In Engineering, students who do not pass the competency test will be referred to the extended programme.
Safety in Society
- No criminal record
- Not younger than 17 years
- South African Citizen
- No visible tattoos
Being noted that the minimum requirement proposed by the Department of Higher Education for admission is Grade 11.
The admission requirements for other learners (non-NC (V))
- Vertical (Upward movement) articulation requirements must be met on the NQF structure
- Qualification specific requirements must be met e.g. SETA requirements
All students will be required to submit the following
- A certificate of Good Conduct, from their previous institutions of learning or place of work
- A certified copy of last school report original must be presented on application
- 2 certified copies of ID (where a student is 16 years or older) original must be presented on application
Parents or guardians must accompany the applicant in order to verify the correctness of personal details being given, in the case where students are a minor or where the parent or guardian is providing the financial support. Students will be selected according to their potential ability based on their highest qualifications and other relevant factors) to successfully complete the course. The College Council reserves the right to determine this potential.
Students who transfer from another TVET College must submit the following
- Reason for transfer
- A letter to confirm that they have been de-registered at the previous institution
- A Certified copy of Identity Document
- A report of their academic history on a College letterhead, including Internal Continuous Assessment (ICASS) and Integrated Summative Assessment (ISAT) results
- The student’s Portfolios of Evidence for all subjects from the previous institution, if transferring during an academic year
- A Certificate of Good Conduct, from their previous institution of learning
Competency Tests – NCV
The purpose of the competency test is to ensure that the student is placed in a programme best suited to his/her ability. A competency test must be completed by the student to determine his/her proficiency in English as it is the medium of instruction in the College. Competency tests are prescribed by the National Department of Education and Training as a requirement for admission and it is imperative that these be conducted in the best interests of students and the College.
Competency tests are also completed in the following subjects
- Mathematical Literacy
- Vocational subjects, in specialised fields
Students who are not successful in the competency test will be directed towards other study options.
Application for Admission as a Student
By signing the application form, the applicant (and his parents/guardian where applicable) undertakes to comply with the rules and regulations of the College and to pay the prescribed fees. Applications for admission are subject to selection.
Correct parent/guardian details must be provided and verified at the time of registration. After immediate verification, if falsified information is given on the application form, the application will be cancelled and the student/parent/guardian will be held liable for any costs incurred. If a student fails to comply with the above, the College Council reserves the right to cancel such registration.
How To Apply To Port Elizabeth TVET College 2024-2025
- Visit the official website of Port Elizabeth TVET College at www.pecollege.edu.za.co.za
- Navigate to the Application portal to apply
- Complete the online application form with the required information
- Upload certified copies of supporting documents
- Pay your application fee (if applicable)
- Submit your completed application form and documents before the deadline.
Port Elizabeth TVET College Conatct Details
- Russell Road Campus:
Tel: +27 41 509 6300
- Central Administration:
Tel: +27 41 509 6000
- Dower Campus:
Tel: +27 41 509 6200
- Kemsley Park:
Tel: +27 41 509 6076