TUT Soshanguve; TUT Soshanguve South Campus
Soshanguve is one of the campuses of Tshwane University of Technology (TUT), situated in the northern part of Pretoria, South Africa. The Soshanguve campus is one of the largest campuses of the university, and it offers a number of undergraduate and postgraduate programs in various fields.
The campus is divided into several faculties, including the Faculty of Engineering and the Built Environment, the Faculty of Science, and the Faculty of Humanities. Each faculty offers a range of degree programs, and students can choose from a variety of majors and specializations.
The Tshwane University of Technology’s Soshanguve campus also offers a range of student support services, including academic advising, counseling, and career services. The campus has a committed team of professionals who are available to help students with any academic or personal issues they may encounter during their studies.
SEARCH ALSO: TUT Teaching Course
The largest contact university in South Africa, TUT educates more than 60 000 students each year with distinction. Nine campuses make up the university’s nine faculties. The Arcadia Campus, Arts Campus, Pretoria Campus, Ga-Rankuwa Campus, and the North and South Campuses in Soshanguve are the Tshwane campuses. Additionally, TUT has service centers in Durban and Cape Town as well as campuses in eMalahleni, Mbombela, and Polokwane.
Tshwane University of Technology
Mission, Vision, and Values
Pioneering an enterprising and transformative brand of the twenty-first Century University of Technology scholarship.
In fulfilling its vision, TUT will support its students to achieve their highest potential in a safe, enabling, and conducive environment by:
- Fostering a scholarship of teaching and learning
- Providing relevant and competitive academic programs with seamless articulation pathways
- Investing in state-of-the-art technology
- Conducting relevant research and promoting innovation, engagement, and social enterprise
To attain its Vision, the staff and students of Tshwane University of Technology commit to
- Social accountability
- Duty of care
- Greening the environment
- To prepare diverse students for rewarding careers and responsible citizenry by providing a student-centered learning experience that is underpinned by a scholarship of teaching and learning.
- To promote a culture of inquiry and social enterprise through technology-based postgraduate studies, research, and innovation in current and emerging niche areas.
- To promote mutually-beneficial academic, social, and economic partnerships
- To provide supportive teaching and learning, working and living environment for staff and students
GPS: (25°32’25.1″S 28°05’48.8″E)