TUT Login 2024 myTUTor
TUT Login 2024 myTUTor: Tshwane University of Technology (TUT) offers an online tutoring platform called myTUTor, which provides academic support to students. To access myTUTor, TUT students must log in to the platform using their TUT student number and password.
Once logged in, students can access a range of academic resources and tools, including personalized one-on-one tutoring sessions with qualified tutors, study materials and resources, and group study sessions with other students in their classes.
The myTUTor platform is designed to provide students with the support they need to succeed in their academic studies. It is a convenient and effective way to improve your grades, gain a deeper understanding of course material, and build your confidence as a student. Kindly follow the steps below to log in to myTUTor.
Steps To Follow To Get Set To Start Learning on myTUTor
- Obtain confirmation of registration
- Confirm and setup the TUT4life email and password: https://tut4life.tut.ac.za/
- Access Eduroam while on campus: https://www.tut.ac.za/other/ict/eduroam/about
- Get your personal device ready (computer, smartphone, or tablet): http://www.tut.ac.za/s-other/ICT/mytutor/Documents/GetYourDeviceReady.pdf
- Login to myTUTor: https://mytutord2l.tut.ac.za/
- Confirm registered modules on myTUTor
- Learn how to navigate on myTUTor (Student Orientation module): https://mytutord2l.tut.ac.za/d2l/home/19099
- Know your eResource and prescribed learning material: https://mytutord2l.tut.ac.za/d2l/le/lessons/19099/topics/1115273
- Writing with integrity and testing for plagiarism: https://mytutord2l.tut.ac.za/d2l/le/lessons/19099/topics/392194
- Start Learning
myTUTor Login Journey for Students
- Visit myTUTor Login Portal https://mytutord2l.tut.ac.za/d2l/login
- Enter your Username – TUT4Life email address
- Enter your password – Own password
Registered students who do not have credentials or an email account can set up their TUT email account and/or reset passwords at: https://tut4life.tut.ac.za/
READ ALSO: www.tut.ac.za its 2023-2024
Enquiries and Technical Support
For more information on TUT CLICK HERE. We do hope this article was helpful.