TUT Btech Online Application 2024-2025
TUT Btech Online Application 2024-2025; Education is a great engine of personal development. Career opportunities are available for people who are willing to invest time and effort in their education. Since choosing a career is such a complex decision, we at the Faculty of Management Sciences pride ourselves on keeping up to date with the ever-changing needs, opportunities and challenges of the labour market by means of active advisory boards and regular contact with commerce and industry.
Applications to the Tshwane University of Technology for the 2024 academic year open in March 2023. Student applicants cannot apply before the TUT application is opened.
TUT Btech Online Application Closing Date 2024-2025
Applications to the Tshwane University of Technology for study admission for the 2024 academic year will close on 30 September 2023. Interested applicants cannot submit applications after the deadline.
The Tshwane University of Technology Application Fee for 2024-2025
A non-refundable application fee of R240 is required for the TUT online application 2024. It must be submitted with your application form. This fee covers the administrative costs of processing application forms and is non-refundable if your application is rejected.
The application fee should be deposited or transferred to the following account:
Account No: 04 000 0003
Reference No: Applicant’s ID number
Please note that NO late application fee is payable. The normal application fee is applicable to all applications for admission. Please make a copy of the proof of payment, keep the original with you, and submit a copy with your application form.
The Tshwane University of Technology Btech Admission Requirements 2024-2025
Minimum general admission requirements for study at TUT
No person may be registered as a student in a programme of TUT unless he or she has complied with the following
General admission requirements for TUT
- A pass mark in English at Senior Certificate level (minimum additional language; certain programmes may require first or home language status)
- Each course has its own specific admission requirements.
- Prospective students should note that the admission requirements of individual programmes could change from year to year.
- For some programmes, students will be required to write an admission test, which will determine whether they will be admitted to the programme, or whether it will be recommended to them that they enrol for a relevant foundation course.
- The following table indicates the levels of performance required for entry to specific levels of study:
TUT Requirements NSC – Gaps your profile
Results format for the new NSC-G and the minimum admission requirements for TUT:
|Rating code||Rating Marks|
|7||Outstanding achievement||80 – 100|
|6||Meritorious achievement||70 – 79|
|5||Degree substantial achievement||60 – 69|
|4||Diploma adequate achievement||50 – 59|
|3||Foundation moderate achievement||40 – 49|
|2||Elementary achievement||30 – 39|
|1||Not achieved||0 – 29|
Mathematics or Mathematical Literacy?
All learners are required to take one of the two subjects for NSC-G purposes
- Mathematics is relevant to programmes that require prior knowledge of mathematics; all others may only require Mathematical Literacy. (Details of what each subject entails can be determined by looking at the DoE curriculum statements, available on the DoE website).
READ ALSO: TUT Application For 2024-2025
How To Apply Tshwane University of Technology 2024 Online Application
- To begin the application process at TUT, please click here.
- On the top right corner of the screen, click ‘Apply Now.’
- Choose whether or not you have a student number (If this is your first time applying you will not have a student number yet)
- Choose whether you are returning to finish an application.
- Choose whether or not you have a Qualification. Token Specific (this token was only given to specific students to show them a pre-defined list of qualifications)
- To the consent form, click ‘I Accept.’
- Stick to the instructions provided throughout the application.
TUT Contact Details
Tel: 086 110 2421
SMS Number: 30655
For more information on TUT CLICK HERE. We do hope this article was helpful.