TUT B tech Civil Engineering
TUT B tech Civil Engineering: Known for its outstanding reputation in research and training of the best engineers in the country, the Department of Civil Engineering continues to contribute to the advancement and preservation of civil industry in South Africa and across borders. TUT graduates never go unnoticed and they are sought after locally and internationally. TUT have highly qualified lecturers, who are considered experts in all disciplines of civil engineering. The departmental staff members are research active in all disciplines of civil engineering, hence they offer postgraduate opportunities up to the doctoral level.
READ ALSO: TUT Information Technology
BTech: Civil Engineering TimeTable
READ ALSO: TUT Timetable 2024-2025
How To Apply TUT Online Application 2024-2025
- To begin the application process at TUT, please click here.
- On the top right corner of the screen, click ‘Apply Now.’
- Choose whether or not you have a student number (If this is your first time applying you will not have a student number yet)
- Choose whether you are returning to finish an application.
- Choose whether or not you have a Qualification. Token Specific (this token was only given to specific students to show them a pre-defined list of qualifications)
- To the consent form, click ‘I Accept.’
- Stick to the instructions provided throughout the application.
Head of Department
TUT Contact Centre
For more information on TUT CLICK HERE. We do hope this article was helpful.