SASSA R350 Grant Application Online 2022-2023
SASSA R350 Grant Application Online 2022-2023: SASSA status check 2022-2023 payment dates
The South African Social Security Agency (SASSA) is an agency that administers social security services to eligible children, older persons, and people with disabilities.
Therefore, the management board of the South African Social Security Agency has opened SASSA R350 Grant Application Online for the 2022-2023 session.
How to Apply for SASSA R350 Grant Online 2022-2023 Application
Ways to apply: Apply via WhatsApp
- WhatsApp message to 082 046 8553 (no longer the Department of Health WhatsApp line on 060 012 3456, on which initial tests were conducted)
- Email to SRD@sassa.gov.za, which automatically sends back a form to fill in
- A USSD code, by dialing *134*7737# from a cell phone
Apply for SASSA R350 2022-2023 via the Web (Online)
- Apply for social relief of distress at your nearest South African Social Security Agency (SASSA) office.
- Submit your application with the following documents:
- your 13-digit bar-coded identity document and your children’s birth certificates.
- if your identity document and/or birth certificate are not available:
- an affidavit commissioned by a Justice of the Peace. The affidavit must contain a clause that indicates that the provision of incorrect or inaccurate information will result in prosecution in terms of Section 21 of the Social Assistance Act, 2004.
- a sworn statement by a reputable person who knows the applicant and the child. This may be from a counselor, traditional leader, social worker, or minister of religion.
- proof that an application for a birth certificate or identity document has been lodged with the Department of Home Affairs.
- where applicable, a temporary identity document issued by the Department of Home Affairs.
- a baptismal certificate.
- a road to health clinic card.
- a school report.
- please note: No application can be processed without the sworn statement/affidavit.
- If you do not have an identity document and birth certificate, an affidavit from your local police station, chief, counselor, or religious leader may be enough proof.
- Show proof that you:
- have applied for a grant
- have had an emergency (e.g. provide a police report that your house burnt down)
- have tried to get maintenance
- have no other support
- are married, divorced, or single
- have no income
- have a short-term medical disability.
SASSA R350 Grant Payment Dates 2022-2023
Below is the list of SASSA R350 grant payment schedule dates for the 2022-2023 year cycle
|MONTH||OLDER PERSONS||DISABILITY GRANTS||CHILDREN’S GRANTS|
How to Check SASSA R350 Grant Application Status 2022-2023 Payment
Hello guys, if you want to check the status of your SASSA R350 Grant application payment for the 2022-2023 academic session, follow the steps below:
- Go to SASSA status website at https://srd.sassa.gov.za › status 2022-2023
- Enter your South African ID number in the space provided
- Type in the phone number you used to submit your application
- Then you click on the “Submit” button to check SASSA status 2022-2023 online
OTHER RELATED LINKS:
- NSFAS Online Bursary Application 2023
- GCRA Bursary online application 2023
- TUT Application Form 2023/2024
For more details, visit https://srd.sassa.gov.za/